Tufts Vet School Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cagnis

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Incoming Tufts Veterinary Students/House Officers,

Would you like to live in a great house just 2 miles from campus? There will be three available rooms in a 4 bedroom 1 and a half level ranch. One of the current tenants is moving to Minn for his residency, and the other roommates are moving so they can have a fenced in yard for the dog.

This awesome house has 2 bathrooms (one with bath, one with stand up shower), an upstairs living room with fireplace, a downstairs study/rec room with another fireplace, in-house washer and dryer, a kitchen/dining room, and a garage. There is also a big deck outside that overlooks a large, beautiful yard. I currently have a full living room furniture set, dining room furniture set, toaster, and almost a complete kitchenware set (just short a couple bowls, tupperware and some silverware). The house also comes with a microwave, stove/oven, and large refrigerator with freezer.

The house already has Fios internet and Dish TV with DVR service. Heat is oil based. Utilities (oil, electric, internet, tv) from Sept-March of this past year have averaged about $110/month. Lawncare and snowplowing are taken care of by our landlords. Rent is $1,700 for the house, so with 4 people that comes to $425/person (first/last/security required).

Our caring landlords live directly across the street. They do not invade privacy, but are always quick to respond to any questions or concerns. They are very handy, easy to get a hold of, and quick to fix any problems that come up. Pets are allowed (up to a certain amount decided by landlord).

I am a male 23 year old V'09 fourth year student (originally from NJ) am looking for some laid back, kind, fun people to enjoy this house with. Although I don't get much free time anymore due to clinics, my hobbies include music, sports, poker, and travel. I do have my bass and drum set here but rarely play and definitely will not infringe on your study time. Please email at [email protected] for details about each of the rooms and pictures of the house. I'm happy to share the emails of the people moving in case you have questions for them as well. The lease would officially start July 1st but you can move in as early as early to mid-June. I look forward to talking with you and seeing if this could be a good match.

Best,
-Greg

Members don't see this ad.