Tufts vs. BU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jamieson

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which would you rank higher and why?

Members don't see this ad.

Was hoping some of you who interviewed there could weigh in.

This used to be a powerhouse combined program but now its hard to gauge how the split worked out. BU has no chairperson at the moment but the residents seemed to imply it was the stronger program of the two. Not sure why though. Tufts has a well known chairwoman who seems well loved by all.

Having no chairperson does concern me.

Don't know much about the residencies at either institution, I see the residents for grand rounds at Tufts Medical Center, I've only been to two but the cases are amazing it seems like the faculty from both programs is there.

I can honestly say that the Tufts Chairperson, who is well known, is by and far the best physician I have ever had the privelege of working with. One would think that a doctor as accomplished as she would end up some elitist egotistical aloof jerk, but it seems the more well known and accomplished she is, the nicer the person and the better the clinician she is.

There is a true distinction between her and other physicians I have encountered...she is awesome!!!!:D