Program-Specific Info / Q's Tufts Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mull015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else on the tufts waitlist?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Today was their response deadline for people they admitted in Feb, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few more offers in the next week.

That's good to know. Thank you!

Last edited:
Today was their response deadline for people they admitted in Feb, so I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few more offers in the next week.

Thanks! Did you get accepted to tufts?

I did. As long as we can make the relocation work, it is where I plan to go.

I was accepted in the first round in Feb, so I don't actually know about the waitlist. But April 15 was the deadline for our responses, so if there were people that were holding on until the last minute, they would know now and be able to offer those spots soon I think.

Originally in February I was told that there was a little more than 20 people on the waitlist. You could always email Jill for an update--that's what I did last week to see how many people were still on the Waitlist and when they would start making a decision about us.

They sent out all of the decisions in February for everyone who applied I believe and they weren't going to accept anyone off the Waitlist until this coming week.

Originally in February I was told that there was a little more than 20 people on the waitlist. You could always email Jill for an update--that's what I did last week to see how many people were still on the Waitlist and when they would start making a decision about us.

They sent out all of the decisions in February for everyone who applied I believe and they weren't going to accept anyone off the Waitlist until this coming week.

So they told you that they are accepting people off the wait list this week?

So they told you that they are accepting people off the wait list this week?

That was my understanding... Jill told me to email them at the end of April if I hadn't heard a decision from them yet.

Are you on the Waitlist?

LfOT, they told you they will give a final answer by April 22nd?

I thought that they would give an answer by April 22nd. But reading the letter again it says that they will reassess applications on April 22nd, but I'm not sure when we will have a final decision.

Last edited:
Just got an update from tufts, hopefully you all hear back soon too