Tulane Masters in Neuroscience 2015-2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

spaul2

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello,

i was recently accepted for the tulane masters of neuroscience program starting in fall 2015. is there anyone else who got in yet? I have some questions regarding the program. is it like a smp or is it a traditional masters? Trying to find some more information about it, I've been scouring the forums like crazy but all the info is outdated and of course I have tried talking to the people at the school, but they have given me quite vague information. I would like some information from a current student or anyone else who could have some tidbits of advice to give me!

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, my stats are 3.2 uGPA/sGPA, and a 310 on the GRE's (156Q.154V) , 4.5 on writing. Planning on taking MCAT fairly soon, hoping to get 30+. I have a lot of research experience but no published papers yet. Are you an applicant of this program? Or have you completed this program? Did it help to get you into medical school?

Members don't see this ad :)
excuse my I meant that my uGPA was a 3.1, sGPA 3.2.

Did you end up attending? and if so can you shed some light of your experience so far