Tuskegee c/o 2018 Applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I didn't really have any tough questions. More of, tell me about this thing in your essay and how do you feel about that issue and why here?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't wait til we start receiving letters. Ready for all of the wait to be over!

Reactions: 1 users
Anywhere from mid March to early April. They said they're going to try to meet the April 15 deadline like all of the other schools.

I'm getting so antsy waiting. I thought I did really well on the interview, but each day passing without a response is making me second guess

Reactions: 1 user
I feel the same way!! I thought my interview went well too. But as time passes and I start thinking about it, my answers probably weren't as articulate as I wanted them to sound. I left feeling good leaving the room though.

I really hope they make the deadline they told us...last years class didn't start hearing until early April..some not even til mid-April. Fingers crossed for us to start hearing soon!

I really hope they make the deadline they told us...last years class didn't start hearing until early April..some not even til mid-April. Fingers crossed for us to start hearing soon!

I keep telling myself early April so I don't get too anxious.

Members don't see this ad :)
When they say they're trying to make the deadline, do they mean send out decisions early enough so those admitted have to make their decision by April 15th like other schools? Or just letting us know by the 15th at the latest

Amy said they were "going to try to make the April 15 deadline like all of the other schools." @Iluvlabs90 -- when you said "Officially mid March!", I almost had a heart attack! Lol, for some reason my first thought was that you had received a letter.

Sorry!! Lol I didn't mean to sound an alarm. I'm just really starting to confuse myself. I think every school has informed applicants except for TU, so the 4/15 deadline makes sense. The 4/15 deadline is just confirming you're going to attend with your deposit and people on the wait list know their # (or at least that's how it goes for my in state)

Does anyone know if our status will change on the site before the letters arrive in the mail?

When I interviewed they said they thought the letters would come first, but not sure.

I hope everyone enjoyed visiting the campus and I hope interviews weren't too tough! I helped out a bit that Friday with getting folks to their interviews.

I received an email on April 4th last year letting me know I had been accepted, and an acceptance letter came in the mail about a week later. They had some issues getting the mail out last year though, so it might be the other way around this time.

I hope everyone enjoyed visiting the campus and I hope interviews weren't too tough! I helped out a bit that Friday with getting folks to their interviews.

I received an email on April 4th last year letting me know I had been accepted, and an acceptance letter came in the mail about a week later. They had some issues getting the mail out last year though, so it might be the other way around this time.

I was there Friday! You all were so nice. Helped a lot :)

Uuugggghhh send me my whatever already so the horrid waiting can be over?!:sick:

Seriously..just ready for the wait to be over so my life can continue. Just want an answer so I know which plan I'll be going with for the rest of this year. This is my last shot..either no vet school this fall, or Tuskegee.. Fingers crossed :nailbiting:

Seriously..just ready for the wait to be over so my life can continue. Just want an answer so I know which plan I'll be going with for the rest of this year. This is my last shot..either no vet school this fall, or Tuskegee.. Fingers crossed :nailbiting:

me too

Nope....totally have been checking the mail everyday while fighting off crazy weather....but nada

I'm pretty sure last week was spring break, so hopefully we here something this week :/

I can't help but obsessively check: my e-mail (just for good measure), the mailbox, SDN and the status page on the site.

Just recieved my email!! Goodluck you guys!!!

Wonder why they said they were doing snail mail and then send an e-mail..??

Maybe it's because they're updating everyone's status? I have no idea. Some of my friends who interviewed were told different things than I was so I have no clue

I got my acceptance letter earlier via email too! Amy said there's been a delay in sending the letters via snail mail but they should be arriving this week.

Well..I wonder if they'll be sending out any more acceptances after today

I can't help but feel a little discouraged. Hopefully they aren't done sending out acceptances.

Does anyone know how they did it last year? Did they send all acceptances in one day and then alternates and rejection afterwards?

Got my acceptance email at 6:25pm tonight! To explain why they sent emails and will send snail mail....this is what Amy wrote in her email:
"Due to time restraints, the TUSVM admissions office is delivering a copy of your letter via email. Please see attachment. Your official letter should be arriving to your permanent address in a couple of days through certified mail."
Can't believe I'm in! :D Now tough decision time: Ross or Tuskegee?? gahhhh.....never thought I'd have to make such a decision! Good luck everyone! Hope you all start hearing back soon too!

I got my email today! I'm so excited. I have a few friends who didn't hear back today so I'm really hoping they haven't finished sending out acceptances yet. Has anybody heard anything about how they're doing it this year?

Here's to hoping the rest of us hear today...

Crossing fingers and hoping that everyone hears back!!

I have not yet let's hope there is a second wave today.