TUSPM Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gigantron

Robot
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't actually see this thread made yet, so I decided to go ahead and make one. Who else on SDN is going to be at Temple next fall? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'll see you there! :soexcited:

Members don't see this ad :)
First time posting, though I've lurked for a few years. I'll see ya'll there.

I'm in. Is there a Facebook group for temple?

Seems like not many people going to Temple are on SDN, haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know where exactly the interview is because in the email it mentions the apartment complex. But where exactly is that in comparison to where the Temple podiatry building is?

I'm probably too late in replying to this, but the two buildings are right next to each other. The one you want to go to is the one closest to the street corner. Hope that helps.

Following the interview does Temple contact applicants with their decision via email, snail mail, or phone?

Hi. I just got an interview invite. The email says "If you have not already done so, please forward all supplemental materials referred to in the "School Information" section of the AACPMAS application, to our office." I couldn't find a section called "School Information" anywhere. What did y'all send in other than LORs? Thanks.

So I interviewed in the last week of February but haven't heard back from Temple yet. How long, did those of you who are accepted, have to wait, till you heard back after your interview?

I interviewed on a Monday and heard back the following Monday after the adcom met the Friday in between. They will tell you when to expect to hear back during your interview/tour if you ask.

See you all in August! Who is managing the Facebook page? Accept me please :)

Can't wait to start up in August!

Side note: Just a heads up, the Temple Dorm is first come first serve and sign ups just started the other day. Anybody else having problems logging into roomsync on Facebook? I got my room booked but can't search roommates yet....

Is an ipad included in the tuition at temple? I cant remember if it was temple or another school I interviewed at.

For those of you that interviewed for Fall 2015, what was the interview process like? I have one this Friday and I am just curious.

For any of you getting loans: are you having trouble finding the graduate enrollment verification sheet? I found one for the HSC campus, but I thought we werent part of that. Also what kind of laptops are you guys getting for school? The one I have from college is on its last legs and I was wondering if any of you had heard what students tended to like best.

For any of you getting loans: are you having trouble finding the graduate enrollment verification sheet? I found one for the HSC campus, but I thought we werent part of that. Also what kind of laptops are you guys getting for school? The one I have from college is on its last legs and I was wondering if any of you had heard what students tended to like best.

Don't know about the sheet, never heard we had to fill out anything like that. As for the laptop - when I asked during my interview the other students said it didn't matter what kind of laptop you used. They said about half of them used mac and half used PC, it's up to you essentially.

Have you guys heard from the financial aid office. I talked to them a couple of months ago and they said they would be talking to us in May, but I haven't heard anything yet. I emailed the office, but haven't gotten a response yet.

Also going to be in Temple this Fall!

I called up the financial aid office today, and they said at this point we just need our FAFSA's complete and that mid June we would be contacted by them on how to do our financial aid info~

Congrats everyone on choosing TUSPM! I'm currently a 3rd year and if anyone has any questions you can inbox me. Welcome to the best podiatry school in the nation.

Reactions: 2 users