TUSPM SARP Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tnjames

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys

I am signing up for the Temple SARP program because it was recommended to me as a non-bio major - is anybody from this site also doing it?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hi guys

I am signing up for the Temple SARP program because it was recommended to me as a non-bio major - is anybody from this site also doing it?

I'm probably going to do it. I am moving to Philly in the middle of July so I might as well take advantage of the program. I haven't received any information about it though. Do you know when the program is? The schedule of the program? Any more details?

Hey guys I'll be joining you in the fall! Ya I have a few friends that are first years and they told me not to take it no need. It is literally intended for those who have been out of schooling and actual bookwork for a year or two. You both seem to have been in school this past year so I would guess you don't need it. But hey like you said it won't hurt either. And tnjames I know you said you were a non bio major but u obviously took your pre reqs which are tough so I'm sure you'll be fine either way. Just giving my two cents. You guys doing dorms or apt ?

hi guys

You get to study for awhile, get used to the city, meet some classmates, maybe form a clique, and then orientation week begins and you'll be partying for a week non-stop.. then right back to studying, with intermittent post-exam celebrations.

Just keep in mind that you have commited to studying for 7 years; a few weeks of headstart on that won't do much.