tution cost for each Dental school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smooth Operater

don't bug "operatEr"!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I remembered that someone posted on this forum a link that leads to a list of tutition costs for every Dental school in US. I've been trying to find it using the search function, but can't seem to relocate the link. I remember the list contain tution cost for both US/non-US students. Hope someone know what I am talking about and refer me to that list. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Smooth Operater said:
I remembered that someone posted on this forum a link that leads to a list of tutition costs for every Dental school in US. I've been trying to find it using the search function, but can't seem to relocate the link. I remember the list contain tution cost for both US/non-US students. Hope someone know what I am talking about and refer me to that list. Thank you!

Sure, it was my website I made. The same website that I NEED to update, but haven't had time. These figures are for the 2002-2003 cycle, so some are off. Be sure to call each school for exact figures:

http://dentalstats.150m.com/main.html

How nice would it be to be an in state student at U of Mississippi

amanmann said:
How nice would it be to be an in state student at U of Mississippi

or better yet,

McGill University Faculty of Dentistry