Two and a half weeks after interviews. No contact...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gradyouwait90

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed on Feb 20 at a Clinical Psych doctoral program. Following the interviews, I sent thank you emails to everyone who interviewed me, including the grad students. I heard back within a couple days from a couple of the students but never heard anything from the POI or anyone else. I have heard that another clinical psych lab that was interviewing people on that day has extended an offer. Should I contact the POI I interviewed with to express my continued interest or something? I have heard about it taking up to three weeks to hear something on rare occasions, but I don't know at this point.

Any thoughts on what to do?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Quick follow up is fine

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on Feb 20 at a Clinical Psych doctoral program. Following the interviews, I sent thank you emails to everyone who interviewed me, including the grad students. I heard back within a couple days from a couple of the students but never heard anything from the POI or anyone else. I have heard that another clinical psych lab that was interviewing people on that day has extended an offer. Should I contact the POI I interviewed with to express my continued interest or something? I have heard about it taking up to three weeks to hear something on rare occasions, but I don't know at this point.

Any thoughts on what to do?
Definitely follow up. I hadn't heard from my place in 3 weeks so I shot them an e-mail. They said they sent the acceptance, it just got lost in transit, and they sent it again.