Two Quick Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can dental schools see how many others you are applying to? (On the application itself)

Does AADSAS communicate at all with TMDSAS?

THANKS

Members don't see this ad.

By no means am I an expert, but if I recall correctly, no.

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't find a reference on the ADEA site, but I also agree that they can't see which schools you designated. For me this was supported by the fact that I was asked by various interviewers where I applied.

To build on Kahr's comment even just a bit further, I seem to recall browsing the virtual fair yesterday and seeing one or perhaps two Admin comments regarding not seeing where else an applicant has applied. Hope this helps OP.

To build on Kahr's comment even just a bit further, I seem to recall browsing the virtual fair yesterday and seeing one or perhaps two Admin comments regarding not seeing where else an applicant has applied. Hope this helps OP.
Schools don't know where else you applied, but some secondaries ask you to list them.

what about 19? LOL

Nope. It doesn't matter how many you apply to or tell them you applied to. To be quite frank, it's none of their business who you applied to other than their school. That's just my opinion of course.

I am CERTAIN someone, perhaps even yourself, can think up some negative reaction in some adcom's mind to telling them you applied to 19 schools, or 5 schools, or Harvard or Nova, or whatever. And perhaps you wouldn't be wrong, but who cares, it's much akin to some adcom having a negative reaction to your FACE. :cool: