General Admissions & OTCAS TWU Denton/Dallas/Houston Mot Applicants Fall 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I went to one of the information meetings in Denton and they said that no acceptances would go out before grades were posted for Fall semester. Yes, acceptance letters went out before Thanksgiving last year but not this year. They are waiting to see the grades from those that are still finishing up pre-reqs. I decided not to apply this year because I want to repeat Neuro lab. Otherwise, my gpa and stats are good but the C in that one one-hour class will kick me out of being considered.

Members don't see this ad.

I went to one of the information meetings in Denton and they said that no acceptances would go out before grades were posted for Fall semester. Yes, acceptance letters went out before Thanksgiving last year but not this year. They are waiting to see the grades from those that are still finishing up pre-reqs. I decided not to apply this year because I want to repeat Neuro lab. Otherwise, my gpa and stats are good but the C in that one one-hour class will kick me out of being considered.

I heard the same thing at the Dallas session I went to. It seems like it will help them judge applications more fairly and thoroughly. I know it was a concern that was raised last year, considering that the number of completed pre-reqs among applicants could really vary.

^ I just have physiology to complete by December, and this news worries me because I haven't been doing that well in it. I'm struggling to pull off a B, so hopefully that will be good enough...

Members don't see this ad :)
This is my first time applying, I applied only to TWU Houston first choice and Dallas second. Houston is really my only option as I cannot relocate.
I as well heard from LaWana that we would be notified by end of February. Complete agony!! I'm glad to have found this forum, I searched for it previously but I guess it hadn't been created yet. Hopefully we find out sooner than Feb but I guess them waiting til fall grades are in makes sense.
Best of luck to all of you!

Does anyone know if the admissions committee considers previous application material when it's your second time applying?

Last year I was waitlisted, so I got all new references and wrote an all new essay in case it would help. But I'm starting to worry about what might happen if my references weren't as strong as last year.

Does anyone know if they reconsider your previous materials? Thanks!

And I wonder why they kept the October deadline if they were going to wait until December to begin reviewing applications? maybe they already started and are just waiting for those final few.

I'm trying to come up with whatever situation might have us hearing back ASAP, ha.

I'm getting anxious now that it's December. Last year we found out in mid December and I was really hoping to know something by january! Because for now I'm scheduled for classes at TWU in the spring for the assured admissions program for MOT as a plan B. Getting a second bachelors degree doesn't make me too excited, but I know I want to be an OT. So whatever route will take me there will work. Classes start in mid January so it'd be nice to know whether I'm accepted or not before beginning the semester

I agree. I doesn't make sense for them to leave the deadline of October if they are waiting to review all applications until December? Seems not likely. I think if someone is missing a "non-critical" pre-req they would consider them for admittance if they've aced all the other classes (contingent on the completion and submission of final transcript). That is how it is usually done from what I've seen and asked previously for application submittals.

Either way good luck to you all!

The schools that I've seen who've had October as a deadline usually made it a requirement for people to have finished all their pre-reqs as well as have their degree. I also agree that it doesn't make sense for them to have October as a deadline if they're waiting on other applicants to finish their current semester.

I believe waiting for for December grades primarily applies to the Denton campus because those are the only grades they can see without needing to send in new transcripts. In previous years they have had an issue with enough people qualifying for the early entry program because they use their cumulative GPA vs. their last 60. This is reason they are doing away with the early entry program and mirroring that of the Dallas and Houston admission process with the addition of the assured admission criteria for Denton graduates. But I don't see why they would then wait on the Dallas and Houston acceptances.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the admissions committee considers previous application material when it's your second time applying?

Being a previous applicant as well, from what I understood from LaWana, when you choose to submit new application materials (references etc) they destroy the old materials. The only thing kept in records (and doesn't have to be resubmitted) are the transcripts.

I agree with ya'll; this waiting is no fun!

I'm also planning to take Spring classes at TWU that I don't need to take if I get accepted to TWU. They are prerequisites for Texas Tech (applying for 2016), and other schools if I need to reapply and cast a wider net next year. But it sure would be nice to know in January, and (if accepted) to not have to take those classes and rearrange my whole life and work schedule around driving out to Denton (from Dallas) for classes!

But really all we can offer here is conjecture anyway and it won't hurry the process. We'll know when we are supposed to know. It's calming and frustrating all at once!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I'm not 100% sure, but I thought at the Dallas open house in September, they also mentioned something about waiting for grades from Fall as well?

IMO, It makes since because then they are able to weigh each applicant equally with the same amount of info on each person. It's frustrating because it could extend the wait time, but I do think it actually benefits the other applicants who have all their prerequisites completed already to be considered equally and fairly.

I'm not 100% sure, but I thought at the Dallas open house in September, they also mentioned something about waiting for grades from Fall as well?

IMO, It makes since because then they are able to weigh each applicant equally with the same amount of info on each person. It's frustrating because it could extend the wait time, but I do think it actually benefits the other applicants who have all their prerequisites completed already to be considered equally and fairly.
Oh That's right because they now require all prerequisites be complete so they give you by December to do so. Previously they gave you up until the program start date.

And that's what LaWana told me too about previous application unless like in my case, they carried my application over after not getting off waitlist so I didn't have to resubmit anything.

But at least we are in December!

In case any of y'all are finishing up any prerequisites this month for Dallas/Houston (like me), I found this instruction in the application on the prerequisites report page:

In December, forward report of grades earned to the Admissions Coordinator upon completion of the class. The unofficial grade may be sent via email to [email protected]. An official transcript must also be sent to the Office of Admissions Processing.
So it looks like we email our grades to LaWana, and then the admissions committee won't have to wait for outside institution official transcripts to come through. So that's good!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Received a response from Lawana that applicants will be notified February 1st.

Looks like I'll be starting this semester regardless of whether I'm accepted or not, ha

Also, I guess they're not worried about potentially pushing away desirable applicants who are offered positions at other schools? I'm not sure when people have to submit their decisions to Tech and UT Galveston etc, but I'm sure it's before February? Just a thought :/

Last edited:
She emailed me yesterday and again confirmed that Denton still should find out the end of this month. At least at this very moment.

FYI. Denton peeps haven't heard anything yet. Or at least I haven't. I thought we would get email no later than tomorrow bc the university is closed beginning Monday. Not sure if that means the admin is as well. So still waiting.

Received a response from Lawana that applicants will be notified February 1st.

Looks like I'll be starting this semester regardless of whether I'm accepted or not, ha

Also, I guess they're not worried about potentially pushing away desirable applicants who are offered positions at other schools? I'm not sure when people have to submit their decisions to Tech and UT Galveston etc, but I'm sure it's before February? Just a thought :/

I'm a bit concerned about this because students accepted to UTMB have to pay their deposit by January 31st, which is literally a day before we find out from TWU... It's a little frustrating because we won't get the deposit back if we get accepted and decide to go to TWU...

I'm a bit concerned about this because students accepted to UTMB have to pay their deposit by January 31st, which is literally a day before we find out from TWU... It's a little frustrating because we won't get the deposit back if we get accepted and decide to go to TWU...

Yeah that's really frustrating... I wonder if they're being conservative with the February date. I just don't see why they would need nearly 5 months to go through all the applications. But I guess if they're asking people to submit grades from this last semester up until January then maybe february is the actual time they'll let us know.

TWU is the only school I applied to so deposits for other schools isn't an issue for me, but I know that most people have applied to other schools. So I understand that that has to be pretty stressful

Hey everyone! January is almost here, literally! Just checking to see if anyone has heard any news?

Hey everyone! January is almost here, literally! Just checking to see if anyone has heard any news?

No news yet, but of course we're not expecting any yet for Dallas/Houston. I suspect Denton will find out soon. I sent an email with my updated prerequisite grades and got an auto-reply back from Lawana stating that she would return to the office January 2nd. So, that's one step closer!

The website says the "initial acceptance letters" will be "distributed by February 1st." So that is at least more hopeful than end of February like we've been hearing. It will be here before we know it!

No news yet, but of course we're not expecting any yet for Dallas/Houston. I suspect Denton will find out soon. I sent an email with my updated prerequisite grades and got an auto-reply back from Lawana stating that she would return to the office January 2nd. So, that's one step closer!

The website says the "initial acceptance letters" will be "distributed by February 1st." So that is at least more hopeful than end of February like we've been hearing. It will be here before we know it!

Ahh, yes I saw that on the website too! I was hoping someone heard back earlier than the projected date. I guess I was being too hopeful, lol. The anticipation is killer!!

Last edited:
I'm really hoping that February 1 is conservative and we'll find out sooner! I just don't know since they are allowing people to send in grades until January 6th. I just hate to pay thousands of dollars for a semester of school to get a second undergraduate for Alumni Advantage if I end up getting n.

But at least if I withdraw by February 2nd I can get 50% of my tuition back... But still. I wish we just knew by now like last year :(

Nope. We haven't heard from Denton. I emailed the last day before winter break bc I thought we would know by Dec. I was told they would not be back until Jan 5 and while we may find out sooner than Feb 1 there was no guarantee. Praying sooner than later!

Oh wow, thanks for the update on Denton timeline.

I guess this is why at the Dallas info meeting, Dr. Pickens basically said:

If you get offered a position at another school before getting accepted to or while on the waitlist at TWU, then take it, and don't wait around for TWU because they are super competitive and notify applicants (especially from the waitlist) pretty late. (My paraphrase!)​

Wow! That's makes the wait even more agonizing. I've been able to put it out mind because of Holiday break but now I'm stalking my email again.

Oh wow, thanks for the update on Denton timeline.

I guess this is why at the Dallas info meeting, Dr. Pickens basically said:

If you get offered a position at another school before getting accepted to or while on the waitlist at TWU, then take it, and don't wait around for TWU because they are super competitive and notify applicants (especially from the waitlist) pretty late. (My paraphrase!)​

Wow! Thanks for the update!

This makes me feel so uneasy about how I compare to other applicants. I guess now it's just a waiting game. Hopefully they are able to sort through final grades quickly since today was the deadline.

...don't wait around for TWU because they are super competitive and notify applicants (especially from the waitlist) pretty late. (My paraphrase!)

Oh no! I hope I didn't scare you guys with the *super competitive* part of my Dr. Pickens [indirect] quote.

What she said was that the last couple of years there have been about 800 applicants (combined) for the 80ish positions at the Dallas/Houston MOT programs. My translation: TWU is super competitive.

But maybe that's the norm? Please don't feel more pressure from what I said!

Dr. Pickens did mention that many applicants apply to all of the 5ish Texas MOT programs. And she also said the last couple of cycles they have "gone pretty deep" into the waiting list. However, it is sometimes very late in the game (late Spring/Summer) when they have positions open up to offer those on the waiting list. So that's why she was saying don't wait around if you are offered admission somewhere else!

This info was all from the Dallas campus info session in September.

(Can y'all tell I'm desperately trying to convince those who got accepted to other programs to go there so that more spots will open for us TWU-only applicants?! Haha!)

Last edited:
Acceptances for Denton went out today! I was recommended for acceptance my 2nd time applying! Good luck everyone!!!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Oh no! I hope I didn't scare you guys with the *super competitive* part of my Dr. Pickens [indirect] quote.

What she said was that the last couple of years there have been about 800 applicants (combined) for the 80ish positions at the Dallas/Houston MOT programs. My translation: TWU is super competitive.

But maybe that's the norm? Please don't feel more pressure from what I said!

Dr. Pickens did mention that many applicants apply to all of the 5ish Texas MOT programs. And she also said the last couple of cycles they have "gone pretty deep" into the waiting list. However, it is sometimes very late in the game (late Spring/Summer) when they have positions open up to offer those on the waiting list. So that's why she was saying don't wait around if you are offered admission somewhere else!

This info was all from the Dallas campus info session in September.

(Can y'all tell I'm desperately trying to convince those who got accepted to other programs to go there so that more spots will open for us TWU-only applicants?! Haha!)

Last edited:
Acceptances for Denton went out today! I was recommended for acceptance my 2nd time applying! Good luck everyone!!!!!

Congratulations! I hope now Dallas campus people will find out soon! :) and that it's good news for this second year applicant! I am getting more and more anxious and would love to find out that I don't have to get a second bachelors degree and buy $700 worth of books this semester haha

Thank you! I could barely get through the last hour of work after seeing the email. And I'm still pinching myself. Lol Hopefully, you guess find out at least a little sooner than Feb.

I just found out I didn't make the cut for the Denton MOT. This was my first time to apply. I graduate in May and I am considered an Alumni. I am pretty disappointed. My gpa on last 60 hrs was 3.8 and on my pre reqs I made 2 B's the rest are A's. At this point I don't know what I should do. Maybe retake the B's on the pre reqs. My shadow experience report was good (she provided a copy for me) and the academic reference and I think my essay was fine. Does anyone know about the assured admissions for 2016? Will it be for all 3 campuses? The letter said in the unlikely event that a spot opens up I can keep my application on file and they will re evaluate. I'm sure it is doubtful any spots on the Denton campus will come open. I'm really bummed out. :(

I just found out I didn't make the cut for the Denton MOT. This was my first time to apply. I graduate in May and I am considered an Alumni. I am pretty disappointed. My gpa on last 60 hrs was 3.8 and on my pre reqs I made 2 B's the rest are A's. At this point I don't know what I should do. Maybe retake the B's on the pre reqs. My shadow experience report was good (she provided a copy for me) and the academic reference and I think my essay was fine. Does anyone know about the assured admissions for 2016? Will it be for all 3 campuses? The letter said in the unlikely event that a spot opens up I can keep my application on file and they will re evaluate. I'm sure it is doubtful any spots on the Denton campus will come open. I'm really bummed out. :(
Let them hold your application because if you stay on the waiting list even if you don't get a spot then they will allow you to rollover your application for the next app period. They will let you do this only once. Next year there will no longer be any early entry apps so you would be at a better advantage for the assured admission especially if you were held on the waitlist. That's what happened to me. And you never know, you may get a spot. And I would work hard to have all A's your last semester and if you think you can bring the B's up, take them over the summer.

As far as the assured admission, that's is for the Denton campus only. Don't feel too bummed because they didn't necessarily deny you completely. Just focus in your classes. :)

Let them hold your application because if you stay on the waiting list even if you don't get a spot then they will allow you to rollover your application for the next app period. They will let you do this only once. Next year there will no longer be any early entry apps so you would be at a better advantage for the assured admission especially if you were held on the waitlist. That's what happened to me. And you never know, you may get a spot. And I would work hard to have all A's your last semester and if you think you can bring the B's up, take them over the summer.

As far as the assured admission, that's is for the Denton campus only. Don't feel too bummed because they didn't necessarily deny you completely. Just focus in your classes. :)

I should get all A's this semester, its just an internship left and I already do volunteer work for them so I know what to expect. I think I have to retake those classes before I graduate so I may just retake one to get it posted before I graduate. I mailed back the signed form for them to hold application. On the second time around did you have to apply to grad school again and turn in MOT application? Did they rollover your Essay and OT shadow hours etc.? Congrats on being accepted this year!

I should get all A's this semester, its just an internship left and I already do volunteer work for them so I know what to expect. I think I have to retake those classes before I graduate so I may just retake one to get it posted before I graduate. I mailed back the signed form for them to hold application. On the second time around did you have to apply to grad school again and turn in MOT application? Did they rollover your Essay and OT shadow hours etc.? Congrats on being accepted this year!

I'm assuming by them holding your application they put you on the waitlist? If so they will update throughout the months before class starts if any spots open and if you want to remain on the waiting list. Of course day yes. Sometimes they may cut people from the waitlist during those time, too. Meaning you were denied acceptance and now removed from waitlist. However, if you they let you remain in the list until the very end but you never get a spot then they will allow you to rollover your entire OT application for the next period one time. So I don't have to do anything but request they rollover. But you do have to do a new grad application when it opens up and pay another $50. I didn't even know this was the case until I was asking questions about reapplying. I was preparing to put together a new application. But I would email/call Lawana to have all your questions answered because anything could change.

And thank you. I was in your shoes last year so I definitely understand. I think next year you can rate ALL schools in order of preference but I would choose Denton first bc of assured admissions. My first year I applied you could only apply to one or the other. I chose Dallas bc so much closer to home but way more competitive. It will all work out in the end.

Last edited:
I'm assuming by them holding your application they put you on the waitlist? If so they will update throughout the months before class starts if any spots open and if you want to remain on the waiting list. Of course day yes. Sometimes they may cut people from the waitlist during those time, too. Meaning you were denied acceptance and now removed from waitlist. However, if you they let you remain in the list until the very end but you never get a spot then they will allow you to rollover your entire OT application for the next period one time. So I don't have to do anything but request they rollover. But you do have to do a new grad application when it opens up and pay another $50. I didn't even know this was the case until I was asking questions about reapplying. I was preparing to put together a new application. But I would email/call Lawana to have all your questions answered because anything could change.

And thank you. I was in your shoes last year so I definitely understand. I think next year you can rate ALL schools in order of preference but I would choose Denton first bc of assured admissions. My first year I applied you could only apply to one or the other. I chose Dallas bc so much closer to home but way more competitive. It will all work out in the end.

Hi,
I am new to this forum and am applying next year to Denton. Do you mind if I ask what were your stats and did you re-do any of your pre-reqs when you re-applied this year? BTW Congratulations! The best of luck to you in your program!

I'm assng by them holding your application they put you on the waitlist? If so they will update throughout the months before class starts if any spots open and if you want to remain on the waiting list. Of course day yes. Sometimes they may cut people from the waitlist during those time, too. Meaning you were denied acceptance and now removed from waitlist. However, if you they let you remain in the list until the very end but you never get a spot then they will allow you to rollover your entire OT application for the next period one time. So I don't have to do anything but request they rollover. But you do have to do a new grad application when it opens up and pay another $50. I didn't even know this was the case until I was asking questions about reapplying. I was preparing to put together a new application. But I would email/call Lawana to have all your questions answered because anything could change.

I guess it's a wait list wouldn't they just say denied otherwise or maybe they send that to everyone. I will call and ask questions tomorrow. I wish they would tell you what you need to improve on. I'm guessing it was the 2 B's in my pre reqs but maybe other people had a better essay or there were more early entries this year. It's frustrating to not know.

I, too, only have my internship left and will graduate in May. My stats are almost identical to yours except I made a C in one of my labs. I enrolled in that lab for this semester (it's only one afternoon a week) but then they wouldn't let me take a class during internship. I tried to explain that I had quit my 30+ hour a week job for this internship and instead of 13 semester hours along with working that 30 hour week, it was only a 25 hour internship week + a 1-semester hour class -- a much easier schedule as far as I was concerned! But that one C keeps me from applying under the Assured Admission program which is disappointing and probably keeps from getting a spot under any circumstances. Can't believe I've come this far and it most likely will never happen....

And congratulations! I followed your posts from last year and this year and was pulling for you!

I, too, only have my internship left and will graduate in May. My stats are almost identical to yours except I made a C in one of my labs. I enrolled in that lab for this semester (it's only one afternoon a week) but then they wouldn't let me take a class during internship. I tried to explain that I had quit my 30+ hour a week job for this internship and instead of 13 semester hours along with working that 30 hour week, it was only a 25 hour internship week + a 1-semester hour class -- a much easier schedule as far as I was concerned! But that one C keeps me from applying under the Assured Admission program which is disappointing and probably keeps from getting a spot under any circumstances. Can't believe I've come this far and it most likely will never happen....

You can do internship in the summer. I spoke with Dr . Shipley and he said to me it was OK to take a course depending on the amount of time it took and as long as it didn't interfere with the internship. Are you in health studies

Are you in health studies? If so did you talk to Dr. Shipley direct or an advisor?

You can do internship in the summer. I spoke with Dr . Shipley and he said to me it was OK to take a course depending on the amount of time it took and as long as it didn't interfere with the internship. Are you in health studies

Are you in health studies? If so did you talk to Dr. Shipley direct or an advisor?

I talked to Dr. Shipley. It probably wouldn't have been a problem given my previous work/school/family schedule but it sets a precedent. If he allows me to do it, then he will need to give permission to others. I know that I could do internship in summer but I really need to get out of school and get a job. Being without any income this spring really hurts. I was primarily working from home before but now, not only do I not have money coming in but I have certain caregiver costs going out. I'll be playing catchup for sure after May. The other thing is that I'm pretty excited about my internship and don't want to postpone it. I had researched their programs and approached them. It had been several years since they had had an intern and it will give me very solid experience in all 7 NCHEC competencies. In addition, much of their work is with schools/teens, etc. so summer wouldn't be as productive. And I have already been attending meetings in order to be up-to-speed for some projects/programs occurring right after I begin so it would be awkward to back out/delay now. So, I'm going to work hard. Network a lot. Take the CHES exam in April. Move forward as if this has always been Plan A even though MOT was my primary goal. Even so, I'm still going to apply to OT school in the fall! We'll see.

Hi,
I am new to this forum and am applying next year to Denton. Do you mind if I ask what were your stats and did you re-do any of your pre-reqs when you re-applied this year? BTW Congratulations! The best of luck to you in your program!
I had a 3.9 last 60 GPA AND 2 B, rest A's on prerequisites. And no I didn't take over any bc I already graduated. They might accept new grades on perquisites but I know not on any other undergrad classes after you graduate. You might want to check with Lawana. Buut I didn't intend on re-taking. Not unless I didn't get in this year. And thank you. I'm excited but nervous bc I know it will be strenuous than undergrad. I'm married with 4 kids soooo.. Lol

I guess it's a wait list wouldn't they just say denied otherwise or maybe they send that to everyone. I will call and ask questions tomorrow. I wish they would tell you what you need to improve on. I'm guessing it was the 2 B's in my pre reqs but maybe other people had a better essay or there were more early entries this year. It's frustrating to not know.
Sounds like a waitlist. My email specifically said wait list. But yes, definitely call and get answers. I think it helped that I was waitlisted previous year and rollover app. So, continue to accept to remain on list or whatever they call it. They asked me three times. I think you can ask why you weren't accepted outright.

And congratulations! I followed your posts from last year and this year and was pulling for you!
Thank you! I would check with Lawana to see if you can retake perquisite even if you graduate. It may not count toward last 60 GPA but can qualify you under perquisites. Don't give up yet.

I spoke with LaWana. My letter is a waitlist and they can't tell you why you didn't make the cut except she told me they had a lot of applicants this year with early entry and assured admissions. They also can't tell you how many applied or where you are on waitlist. She did say next year Dallas and Houston open up for assured admissions but it's still going to be competitve. She said my app would roll but I would need to send in new app to update which campus 1st 2nd 3rd choices. I think I will retake at least 1 of my B's so that I have a more competitve pre reqs. My last 60 is at a 3.85

Sounds like a good plan! That's interesting to know that Dallas and Houston will open for AA. I have friend who will be applying. I would go to another info session before app due just in case any thing else changes. There have been so many over last 3 years. And the first time I applied I had a 3.85 last 60 but applied to Dallas.

@AliHopeful What great news. So excited for you! You are ambitious to pursue this with a family of 4 kids no less. Wow!

@Hop9 I know it's disappointing not to be offered admission the first round, but it sounds like you have a good plan to use it as fuel to keep preparing (retake prereq) to be a better candidate. AND, you haven't been denied! I was offered admission to Dallas in 2009 off of the waitlist - in March. I was totally shocked. It can happen :)

@jdstretch I hope you don't throw in the towel yet! As mentioned above, I was offered admission (from waitlist) in 2009 and I had a C in my last semester of B.S. as well as another C and an F mid-way through my undergrad. Granted it was less competitive then, but they really do look at the candidate as a whole, not just grades. You may not qualify for AA but I'd wager it doesn't DQ you as a regular candidate, if you feel that's the right path for you to pursue.

Best wishes to all of those who are still waiting (on Denton list and for Dallas/Houston)!!

Reactions: 1 users
It is about that time! Who is applying this year?

I'm applying for a second time to TWU. Last year I was waitlisted at the Dallas campus with a last 60 gpa & pre-req of 3.85. I graduated this past May from TWU (Denton).

Some might question why I didn't apply to their Denton program. Well.... I live on the outskirts of Dallas and the commute would have been perfect to Dallas campus, not to mention I thought I was highly competitive. I couldn't apply to both so I took a chance. Obviously, I didn't get off the waitlist.

This time round I am applying to TWU Denton (and yes, all my eggs are in 1 basket bc I just cannot relocate). The Denton campus is only for Denton students. Yes, I wish I had applied there instead. Lawana even questioned why I hadn't. However, it gives me time to work (once I secure a job ) and save up some money.

Anyhoo, I am applying as a TWU graduate under their Assured Admission with last 60 GPA 3.9 and pre-req 3.85.

I wish everyone good luck this year!!

I also applied this year as well. I am so nervous. I cannot wait to hear back from the school. Everyone keep me updated! Best wishes to everyone!