TX high school senior: Pre-reqs and bachelors DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I saw that Texas women's offers the 3+3 program but does anyone else do that? ive been calling and emailing schools like crazy with no luck.
they offer pre reqs and a bachelors in a denton campus and then you would get your DPT at the houston campus -____- two schools? there isnt a school that does prereqs, bachelors, and DPT all in one???

Members don't see this ad.

I saw that Texas women's offers the 3+3 program but does anyone else do that? ive been calling and emailing schools like crazy with no luck.
they offer pre reqs and a bachelors in a denton campus and then you would get your DPT at the houston campus -____- two schools? there isnt a school that does prereqs, bachelors, and DPT all in one???

Hey,

TWU does offer the "Fast-track" program for a DPT. You take 3 years of undergraduate in Kinesiology, I believe. One of my classmates in my class of 2014 completed her undergraduate career as the Fast-track BS-DPT. I'm not sure with any other school.

The thing is, the Denton campus is the main campus that houses most of the undergraduate and graduate majors. The Dallas campus houses nursing, OT, and PT schools (along with some other healthcare related programs) and the Houston campus houses the EMBA, HCA, Nursing, Nutrition, OT, and PT schools only. After you graduate from the undergraduate portion, you would apply to either the Dallas or Houston campus. I believe there was a thread a bit back that mentioned 3+3 programs.