typical wait for amcas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EBI831

legend in the making
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm not submitting til like sunday september 10. will i be verified by october 15 if my transcript and stuff was received back in june? just curious. i'm guessing so and hoping traffic will slow down.

Members don't see this ad.

i'm not submitting til like sunday september 10. will i be verified by october 15 if my transcript and stuff was received back in june? just curious. i'm guessing so and hoping traffic will slow down.

I would say yes

Hard to say, you may get up in all the traffic of the August MCATers. Try to submit ASAP. Right now verification is taking roughly 1 month, so if you submit on that date don't expect verification until mid october.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, I'm guessing, this is in reference to some schools having an Oct 15 AMCAS deadline - that deadline is the submission deadline. Just like applicactions for college had to be postmarked by xx/xx/xxxx, with the AMCAS it's the submission date that counts.

Also, I'm guessing, this is in reference to some schools having an Oct 15 AMCAS deadline - that deadline is the submission deadline. Just like applicactions for college had to be postmarked by xx/xx/xxxx, with the AMCAS it's the submission date that counts.
i assume this also b/c tats why august mcat scores come out aug 14 so u can still submit by the 15th...u should call amcas to confirm tho...

Yes, that is why the testing date for August is what it is.

The people over at AMCAS do have a master plan ;)

i assume this also b/c tats why august mcat scores come out aug 14 so u can still submit by the 15th...u should call amcas to confirm tho...

It's probably a good idea to submit AMCAS before you receive your scores.