Typodonts and handpiece for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist_444

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the following items for sale:
1.Kilgore typodont( hard gum, 28 teeth)-- in very good condition. Only flaw is a small chip in palatal gingiva of upper right canine. I can sell with all new teeth or with some (well-done) crown and cavity preps. Comes with its own screwdriver. Price--$80

2. High speed handpiece (Champion "Champ-Air" Standard, 4-hole)-- in perfect condition, hardly used (I used it for my entrance exams for International dentist programs) Price--$ 70

3. Columbia Typodont, EQUILIBRATED, model SM-PVR-860-- This is what you need for the USC practical exam for International Dentist/ Advanced Standing program. It is in very good condition, comes with its own box, with screwdrivew and metal rod to hold it open. You will only need to replace a central incisor(#8) . Price--$160

Please contact me if interested-- my email is [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
heyhey ,
i want to buy kilgore,let me know is it still available.

I have the following items for sale:
1.Kilgore typodont( hard gum, 28 teeth)-- in very good condition. Only flaw is a small chip in palatal gingiva of upper right canine. I can sell with all new teeth or with some (well-done) crown and cavity preps. Comes with its own screwdriver. Price--$80

2. High speed handpiece (Champion "Champ-Air" Standard, 4-hole)-- in perfect condition, hardly used (I used it for my entrance exams for International dentist programs) Price--$ 70

3. Columbia Typodont, EQUILIBRATED, model SM-PVR-860-- This is what you need for the USC practical exam for International Dentist/ Advanced Standing program. It is in very good condition, comes with its own box, with screwdrivew and metal rod to hold it open. You will only need to replace a central incisor(#8) . Price--$160

Please contact me if interested-- my email is [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a kilgore typodont for sale- 32 teeth, hard gum. Excellent condition. I will also throw in about 10 replacement teeth of molars. PM me if you are interested. Price 80$ plus standard shipping.

I have another kilgore- 3O teeth with bridge preparation from 18 to 20 ( 19 missing) and bridge preparation from 9 tp 11( 10 missing). I will throw in lots of extra teeth. PM me if you are interested.

Price 80$$ plus standard shipping

hi do u still have the kilgore typodont and can u tell about the model number u have

hi do u still have the typodont can u send a pic of it plz thx in advance:)

I have a kilgore typodont for sale- 32 teeth, hard gum. Excellent condition. I will also throw in about 10 replacement teeth of molars. PM me if you are interested. Price 80$ plus standard shipping.