U of AZ in Tucson?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

abolt18

Cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone shed some light on this program? I'm trying to decide if I want to attend the interview or not and I just can't find much about the program outside of what's on their website.

A few considerations:

I've only been invited to one prelim year interview which makes me WAY more hesitant to pursue/rank any advanced programs. All my other interviews have categorical spots. :dead:

I have more interviews than I'd like to attend at this time and am trying to narrow it down BUT I'm from the rocky mtn area and would really like to end up back in that direction eventually.

All input and opinions are appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

If you apply to their prelim program at U of A and email them [the anesthesia PC], they will set you up with a same day interview

If you apply to their prelim program at U of A and email them [the anesthesia PC], they will set you up with a same day interview
Thanks. I emailed them last week, still waiting for that to get set up.

Members don't see this ad :)
you will get an invite from the prelim program and you can either schedule an independent interview with them or you can cancel the interview and they will do a what sounds like a 1 on 1 interview with one of the admins of their program after the anesthesia interview.

Thanks. I emailed them last week, still waiting for that to get set up.
I also called/emailed them last week and have not heard back.

Does anyone know if it will lengthen the interview day? I am trying to set up my travel arrangements as I have an interview the following day in a nearby state.

Good program with content residents. Only issues to me is it's advanced and in tucson :confused:. PD is super nice.

Good program with content residents. Only issues to me is it's advanced and in tucson :confused:. PD is super nice.

Tucson ain't so terrible. U of A is full of very attractive California girls that just weren't quite smart enough to get into a UC.

Reactions: 2 users
Tucson ain't so terrible. U of A is full of very attractive California girls that just weren't quite smart enough to get into a UC.

I am glad I am not the only one who figured this out. As a Wildcat myself, when people ask me what so great about U of A, that is literally part of my spiel.

Ya, I'd say a good 1/3 of my high school graduating class went to U of A. They should just rename it Cal State Tucson

Reactions: 1 users