U.Penn 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just personal questions, with 3 interviewer separately. But I am not sure what kind of students they are looking for...

Hi Jinju. Thanks for your reply. Would you tell me how long do they take to give you acceptance answer/result after interview. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

I applied in April last week. Got invitation last week.

Reactions: 1 user
Aspirant89, yes I got the same email you are referring to last month but this time I emailed them asking about an update and this is what I recieved "
Hello! You should be receiving a decision soon. Thank you, Sharon" I am almost positive it implies rejection letter. Anyone else was told the same thing? What do you make of this?

Members don't see this ad :)
I see Upenn has started sending acceptance as per FB group. Many many congratulations to whom got accepted. It would be great if you share your interview experience here. It will helps us a lot.

I see Upenn has started sending acceptance as per FB group. Many many congratulations to whom got accepted. It would be great if you share your interview experience here. It will helps us a lot.

Congratulations everyone :) Celebrate your achievement and the hard work you guys had put in and would they still send IVs or are they done?

I got acceptance at Penn...... my dream school ! ! ! ! ! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Reactions: 1 users
Aspirant89, yes I got the same email you are referring to last month but this time I emailed them asking about an update and this is what I recieved "
Hello! You should be receiving a decision soon. Thank you, Sharon" I am almost positive it implies rejection letter. Anyone else was told the same thing? What do you make of this?
did u get the iv call before the deadline i.e 15 june?

I got acceptance at Penn...... my dream school ! ! ! ! ! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

When was your interview date? Want to know how long it take to get the result after interview.

Thank you

When was your interview date? Want to know how long it take to get the result after interview.

Thank you
Iv was on June 2nd (We were the first batch). Acceptance calls started today.

Members don't see this ad :)
aspirant89, I didn't get an interview, matter of fact I got the rejection letter just today :(

macdoc81, many many congrats to you!!!

aspirant89, I didn't get an interview, matter of fact I got the rejection letter just today :(

macdoc81, many many congrats to you!!!

Thank you very much Enkido82...... sorry for your rejection. Good luck to you!!

Any idea are they done with all the ivs for this cycle?

Last edited:
Congratulations to accepted applicants:bow: and also ones who have recieved iv ....any idea how many batches are done and how many selections so far? @macdoc81

Anyone with completion date at April 18th and didn't get a rejection letter till now?

Yea same boat as u nd nothing so far...bt rejections are sent by post so it may take as early as 2 days if sent in states nd as long as a month if outside..
trying to stay positive:xf:..all d best to all waiting:thumbup:

Congratulations to accepted applicants:bow: and also ones who have recieved iv ....any idea how many batches are done and how many selections so far? @macdoc81

Accepted almost half of the 30 total we expect to be. Don't know how many batches are done.

Upenn done with IV?
Hey the application complete email said iv will be conducted in june and august so I believe august invites wud be sent in coming weeks...if all of them have not yet been sent out:xf:

Last edited:
Update: recieved no :nono:iv offered letter in mail , good luck to all waiting for iv call , the ones interviewed waiting for acceptance and also who got same letter as me .....lets move on to the other schools we have applied and hope to get into one of them this year:)

Oh god that's scary. When was ur completion date?

This is so worrisome! When was your app completion?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

are they only sending rejections? did they send any invitation?

Is there anyone who hasn't received interview or rejection mail?

I wonder people who are getting rejection when did they apply. ?? Anyone please comment

I got completion on april 18 th, did Not get the rejection letter till now! Maybe they just forgot me !

Keep up the spirit. I noticed that some are going crazy about Rejection. Especially on Facebook people are going nuts. Stay positive we will be inn soon.

Reactions: 1 users
Waitlisted at UPenn for admission....... Lets see if the magic call comes soon...................

Waitlisted at UPenn for admission....... Lets see if the magic call comes soon...................
When was your interview date and when did they tell you about waitlist?

Thanks

Hi, guys. those who have got invitations from Upenn, do youll know if there will be more interviews? or if they have already filled up their class? I'm asking because the completion email says that there will be interviews in august to..

Hi, guys. those who have got invitations from Upenn, do youll know if there will be more interviews? or if they have already filled up their class? I'm asking because the completion email says that there will be interviews in august to..

Hi,
According to their admissions office, IVs won't be conducted in August, may be September. Was told - they aren't done reviewing the applications & may conduct more IVs. Really don't know what to make of it!

Last edited:
Hi,
According to their admissions office, IVs won't be conducted in August, may be September. Was told - they aren't done reviewing the applications & may conduct more IVs. Really don't know what to make of it!

Thanks for the information. I haven't received a rejection mail yet and I was wondering what to make of it. Maybe there is still hope.

Me too. Let's stay positive & update information if any.