U world Repro only 42 questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Oreoomar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
(first post) Hello friends. I was wondering if anyone knew why Uworld only has a total of 42 questions on the reproductive system - it seemed fairly high yield to me from the looks of First Aid. For anyone who's taken it, did you feel unprepared for the Repro or anything? Did you supplement U world with other Repro questions? Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I feel it's a little weak as far as pathology/tumors of repro, of course I still have 30% left so maybe they'll all be mushed at the end

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel it's a little weak as far as pathology/tumors of repro, of course I still have 30% left so maybe they'll all be mushed at the end

Thats exactly how I've been feeling...I normally study a subject after I get a U world question or two wrong on the specific area, but I just never feel like I'm flipping to repro even though I'm really weak on all the concepts. Goober's right though, definitely meshes a little with endocrine

They're not lol. I was hoping I'd see more repro tumors but I also haven't come across any difficult tumors on practice tests or questions elsewhere