UC Davis Surgical Pre-Med Internship Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alice955

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious, has anyone been contacted for an interview for the Fall 2013 cycle yet? I know it says we would be contacted by the 17th but I was wondering if they have started with the invitations.

Members don't see this ad.

i didn't, therefore i don't think i got in. but i'll definitely try again!

Members don't see this ad :)
Sometimes they can be a little delayed. Good luck!

I really hope so..worked really hard on the application. So far haven't heard from anyone who got an invitation, so fingers crossed its just a bit of delay! Thanks tho C:

As of yesterday, they were still dealing with applications. When I applied, interview invitations were delayed by almost a week. Usually they'll let you know if you didn't get an interview as well, so I wouldn't fret too much.

Does anyone know how previous students have been able to balance this program with a full time job, if the mandatory hospital shifts are during normal business hours?
If I get in, I'll be balancing it with full time work...not all jobs have the same business hours, and some bosses are flexible even if they do!