UC Post bac's cycle 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Had my skype interview with UC davis today and heard back 2 hours later for an on campus interview. Congrats to everyone else who has received interviews!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm so relived, I just received a call for a second interview as well. I missed the call though lol. So, she will be sending me an email later on today.

Congratulations everyone; almost there!

Reactions: 3 users
Had my skype interview with UC davis today and heard back 2 hours later for an on campus interview. Congrats to everyone else who has received interviews!
Congrats!!! It's awesome how they got back to you on the same day. I bet it must've been a surprise and relief for you :D

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!!! It's awesome how they got back to you on the same day. I bet it must've been a surprise and relief for you :D
Indeed! Especially since I thought I did horrible! I had completely given up hope after the skype interview so it was such a pleasant and unexpected news. Such a relief!
What is your on campus interview date?

Indeed! Especially since I thought I did horrible! I had completely given up hope after the skype interview so it was such a pleasant and unexpected news. Such a relief!
What is your on campus interview date?
Definitely was a pleasant surprise for me too! I'm scheduled for Monday May 9th, how about you?

Would you also mind letting me know when was your application submitted and posted as completed?
Submitted on 3/22 (super last minute) and completed on 4/7

Members don't see this ad :)
Would you also mind letting me know when was your application submitted and posted as completed?
My application was submitted 02/16 and last LOR was received 03/23 haha. One of the faculty I worked with moved out of state so there was a delay for him.

Is UC Davis and UC Riverside all done sending out interviews..? :(

Reactions: 1 users
Is UC Davis and UC Riverside all done sending out interviews..? :(
From previous threads, seems like Davis keeps sending out invites through May

I missed a call from UCSF but I didn't received a voicemail or an email :( For those who you who received a missed call did they usually end up emailing you shortly after?

Does anyone know what to expect from the group interview portion?

Anyone else get the 1st UCD interview and not hear back for the second?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Hi guys, I've been following this forum for a while but didn't get a chance to make an actual username until now. I had everything turned in 1 week before the deadline. However, one of my LOR was not sent until the day of the deadline. My application was processed on 4/25 :(. I have not heard back from ANYONE. No interviews. No anything. Losing hope :( Anyone in the same boat?

Hi guys, I've been following this forum for a while but didn't get a chance to make an actual username until now. I had everything turned in 1 week before the deadline. However, one of my LOR was not sent until the day of the deadline. My application was processed on 4/25 :(. I have not heard back from ANYONE. No interviews. No anything. Losing hope :( Anyone in the same boat?

I'm in the same boat with you. Sigh. I've already gotten rejected from UCI. So that's done with. People have already heard from UCD and UCSF. Matter of fact, people are already getting their second interviews with UCD. I haven't received anything. I've emailed all of the schools and the only one that's responded to me was UCSF. They said we would hear back in the beginning of May and here we are. I've already given up and started thinking of other ways to prepare myself for the future. This is my second year applying to the consortium. I'm not going to wait one whole year again, to get rejected.

I submitted my app the day of the extended deadline and was in a weird limbo for a while, much like yourself! I would seriously recommend contacting the main office and check to see when, and if, they sent your application to the schools you applied to. Good luck!

Does anyone know what's going on with UCSF as of now? I haven't heard anything from them yet.

Does anyone know what's going on with UCSF as of now? I haven't heard anything from them yet.
Just had my UCSF interview on Monday. They said they would be having admissions meetings this week and next week and we can expect to hear back from them by the end of the month at the latest

Just had my UCSF interview on Monday. They said they would be having admissions meetings this week and next week and we can expect to hear back from them by the end of the month at the latest
How did your interview go?;) I have one with them next Friday and I'm not too sure what to expect

Last edited:
How did your interview go?;) I have one with them next Friday and I'm not too sure what to expect

My natural instinct is to say not well lol just because it was quite nerve wracking. There were 2 interviewers and they were both extremely nice and understanding that I was nervous. One asks you questions while the other solely takes notes.

I was more expecting a conversation where they asked me follow up questions but instead they had a set of specific questions they asked and I was speaking about myself most of the time (45 minutes). I had prepped for that style of interview but hopefully my nerves didn't get the best of me. >_<

Anyone from SoCal flying to NorCal for their interviews. I need some input. Are you flying there that day or the night before? Both of my interviews are at 1:30. So I was planning on just flying in that morning, but I'm not so sure.

Does that mean they are done interviewing people next week and will be letting people know if they got accepted or not?

Anyone from SoCal flying to NorCal for their interviews. I need some input. Are you flying there that day or the night before? Both of my interviews are at 1:30. So I was planning on just flying in that morning, but I'm not so sure.
I had to fly from Norcal to Socal a while back. I flew in the night before because I had an early interview time the next morning. I think it all depends on when your interview is. Definitely take into account travel time to and from the airport, TSA, etc.. Don't want to be stressed going into your interview! Good luck!

I'm in the same boat with you. Sigh. I've already gotten rejected from UCI. So that's done with. People have already heard from UCD and UCSF. Matter of fact, people are already getting their second interviews with UCD. I haven't received anything. I've emailed all of the schools and the only one that's responded to me was UCSF. They said we would hear back in the beginning of May and here we are. I've already given up and started thinking of other ways to prepare myself for the future. This is my second year applying to the consortium. I'm not going to wait one whole year again, to get rejected.
:( I hope we both hear back soon! My friend who had their LOR sent late says she's still waiting to hear back as well.

So is UCSF done with interviews because I haven't received one or heard from them at all

Does that mean they are done interviewing people next week and will be letting people know if they got accepted or not?
I believe they'll be interviewing through the latter half of the month

So anyone get an interview from UCR yet..?

Good luck to those that have interviews today at UC Davis :)

Reactions: 4 users
Just got a call from Lorena; I got into UCD :D!!!! Haven't heard anything from UCSF, but I'm mostly likely going to choose davis no matter what!

Reactions: 7 users
Just got a call from Lorena; I got into UCD :D!!!! Haven't heard anything from UCSF, but I'm mostly likely going to choose davis no matter what!

CONGRATSSS!! May I ask how the interview went? I have mine on Thursday and don't know what exactly to expect

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone else get accepted to ucsf? Let's start studying for the MCAT

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile