Ucla 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi.

I hope all must must have got UCLA results. please let us know how many are in waiting list. when did usc will give there results.
please post if anyone has any idea.
How many are waitlisted at UCLA?

Members don't see this ad.

.Hi.

If anyone has any idea based on the last year wait list too please post it.:).

Members don't see this ad :)
After CAAPID application completion when they will email the supplemental applications.. any idea?

I submitted my supplemental application and cannot find any information on how to check the status. Anyone knows how to do that or should I just sit and wait?

They sent me supplemental application link after 3 days and then sent me application complete mail.. hope this helps

I have an interview at UCLA this year. Would someone share their experience of the bench exam and interview and written exam. Thanks.

I have an interview at UCLA this year. Would someone share their experience of the bench exam and interview and written exam. Thanks.

I interviewed there last year. Written test is based on Part 2 stuff. Case studies mostly. Go through mosby if you have time.

Bench exam- Bench top preps. One upper ant PFM and the other one I don't remember. 2 preps- 3 hours in total. You can take your own burs and instruments to the exam.

Interview with 2 faculty members. Pretty chill and relaxing, for about 20-30 mins. They ask you about your dental experiences, what you like to do in your spare time, etc. Best of luck!

Anyone who interviewed at UCLA last year can add more information on their experience and the bench exams. Thanks.

dentstudent14 , I hope that you were successful with your iv last year, I got an iv for this cycle and wanted to know a bit more details about the bench exam and specially the written exam. I would appreciate it if you could share your iv experience.