UCLA-better clinical than USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ginseng

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry to post this thread, but I'm sooo sick of people saying that USC has a better clinical experience than USC because of County-USC. What people (probably bitter USC students) don't realize is that UCLA students actually spend half of their time at UCLA-Harbor and UCLA-Olive View, which (esp. Harbor) are considered some of the best county hospitals in the nation. So at UCLA you really get the best of both worlds. Seeing radical advancements in medicine and deal with the most complicated patients at UCLA and then get your really hands-on bread and butter medicine and trauma at our county hospitals. In addition we have all the community clinics all over L.A., UCLA runs the best VA system in the nation, and plus our strong association with Cedars. I hardly think USC can beat that, which consistently is reflective in rankings and more importantly residency match lists. So people applying, don't believe the hype that USC has better clinical training.

Members don't see this ad.

what's VA? verterans?
what's Cedars?

ginseng said:
Sorry to post this thread, but I'm sooo sick of people saying that USC has a better clinical experience than USC because of County-USC. What people (probably bitter USC students) don't realize is that UCLA students actually spend half of their time at UCLA-Harbor and UCLA-Olive View, which (esp. Harbor) are considered some of the best county hospitals in the nation. So at UCLA you really get the best of both worlds. Seeing radical advancements in medicine and deal with the most complicated patients at UCLA and then get your really hands-on bread and butter medicine and trauma at our county hospitals. In addition we have all the community clinics all over L.A., UCLA runs the best VA system in the nation, and plus our strong association with Cedars. I hardly think USC can beat that, which consistently is reflective in rankings and more importantly residency match lists. So people applying, don't believe the hype that USC has better clinical training.

fyi, your ucla clinic sattelite system in various places system is falling apart. Known fact number one.
One sees more diseases at usc, one has better exposure because the area surrounding it is is a people port, meaning people from all over the world begin their journey near downtown la, and when they get sick they go to usc. From a clinical perspective, usc is a fold better, from a research perspective ucla is better but that is because in general the uc system is a stronger research system. other than your school being pimped by hollywood moguls, ucla is mediocre went it comes to the fundamentals of medicine such as treating a much needed population....COmparing harborview and oliveview to county is like comparing scarsdale ny to skid row.. In general, keck students are more respected in general when it comes to applying for residencies in the northeast, ectera. who wants a student from a public school is the atitude in the east schools like harvard, hopkins, duke, upenn, nyu. IT is ironic, but ucla is still a public school, it does not matter how much money hollowywood pumps into the place the school is still public which puts in below its private counterpart.

you can rant as much as you want but in the end ucla students will always be considered second class citizens compared to keck students....it does not matter what the rankings say, private always has more clout than public schools....just like there is a big difference from csula to ucla their is a big difference from ucla to usc, more mula, more pesos...

it is alright you will graudate as a second class citizen in medicine, it is not a bad deal...but in the end you will always be working for someone who went to a private med..

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes VA stands for the veteran's health care system.
Cedars is for Cedars-Sinai, the glitzy Hollywood private hospital in Beverly Hills/West Hollywood.

pico61 said:
you can rant as much as you want but in the end ucla students will always be considered second class citizens compared to keck students....it does not matter what the rankings say, private always has more clout than public schools....just like there is a big difference from csula to ucla their is a big difference from ucla to usc, more mula, more pesos...

it is alright you will graudate as a second class citizen in medicine, it is not a bad deal...but in the end you will always be working for someone who went to a private med..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This post is hilarious! I especially like the comment that private schools always have more clout than public schools. Brilliant!

and by the way with the new expansion at usc to be completed in the next few years, research at keck will on par with ucla

To reply to Pico:

To say County is a better hospital is a joke. Why are all of Harbor's residency programs highly regarded, competitive, and completely match, while USC has to fill with foreign grads.

Second of all, to place USC in the same field as other top-notch private med schools in the East is also a joke. Hmm, if UCLA was such a second-class school, why do sooo many student choose to go to UCLA over these schools?Maybe it's because of the relative comparable reputation but better location and cheaper price. I have never heard of anyone ditching Columbia or Cornell for USC. Look at all the threads with people debating UCLA and an East Coast school. I hardly consider that second class.

We can go back and forth arguing, but the original purpose of the thread was to tell applicants that UCLA has an amazing clinical experience. But since PICO started it. When it comes down to it, a school's reputation is reflective in their match list, and year after year UCLA blows USC into the gutters.

...and USC is a better medical school because our football team is awesome
...and UCLA is better because our basketball team is better

Seriously, nothing else to talk about other than whining about who has the better school?

They are both fine medical schools period.

ginseng said:

Hmm, well most people already know that UCLA is top 15 whereas USC-Keck is top 35. However, I don't get what the point of your post was, lol. They both offer good clinical training.

Yeah, I agree with lakersfan ... not sure why this thread was even posted.

dsh said:
Does UCSF suck too since it's public as well?
Well duh, of course it does...dumb a$$...

Members don't see this ad :)
Pico, right on!

pico61 said:
fyi, your ucla clinic sattelite system in various places system is falling apart. Known fact number one.
One sees more diseases at usc, one has better exposure because the area surrounding it is is a people port, meaning people from all over the world begin their journey near downtown la, and when they get sick they go to usc. From a clinical perspective, usc is a fold better, from a research perspective ucla is better but that is because in general the uc system is a stronger research system. other than your school being pimped by hollywood moguls, ucla is mediocre went it comes to the fundamentals of medicine such as treating a much needed population....COmparing harborview and oliveview to county is like comparing scarsdale ny to skid row.. In general, keck students are more respected in general when it comes to applying for residencies in the northeast, ectera. who wants a student from a public school is the atitude in the east schools like harvard, hopkins, duke, upenn, nyu. IT is ironic, but ucla is still a public school, it does not matter how much money hollowywood pumps into the place the school is still public which puts in below its private counterpart.

I'm thinking this was posted because of something that was said in the Hopkins vs. UCLA thread posted by mangos.

Read through that thread, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Oh and I agree that you will get a comprehensive education wherever you go to med school. Just pic the school that fits you best, and the goals you have in mind best. If you want to be a top researcher it is better to go to a top research school. If you want to be a rural physician, it is better to go to a school with strong emphasis on rural medicine, etc. etc.

I wish to touch upon several points (both noteworthy and myopic) that were presented in this forum. First, let’s talk about which is a better medical school (Keck or Geffen), and secondly, which hospital system is better to train at.
Firstly, get it straight: The Keck School of Medicine is at least 1,000 times better than the David Geffen School of Medicine. If one speaks in terms of clinical skills and becoming a good physician, the Keck School fairs better. If one is interested in becoming a researcher, by all means they should choose UCLA over the Keck School. Which do you prefer? Isn’t ‘medical school’ primarily supposed to be about producing sound physicians?
More attention is given to students (party due to the fact that it is private) at the Keck School versus UCLA. The administration is much more willing to listen to student’s concerns, whereas at UCLA, students do not get that much attention….So you think UCLA students match better than Keck students? Consider this…It is a known fact that UCLA has the LOWEST board scores out of all California schools. They are embarrassed about this fact, and don’t disclose their results. Keck students do much better on the board exams, and UCLA clearly does not prepare their students as well for the USMLE.
The curriculum at the Keck School is more geared towards producing great clinicians. The courses at UCLA do not reflect this as much. While UCLA students experience ‘Doctoring’, the only class that touches upon physician-patient encounters, Keck students get ‘Introduction to Clinical Medicine’ and ‘Professionalism and the Practice of Medicine’. Keck students get to do lumbar punctures on day 1. UCLA students don’t get much clinical exposure during their first two years. Who do you think will emerge as more confident and better adept in clinical situations then???
UCLA students are known to be pampered, whereas the Keck School works their students. UCLA students get to go home early every day, grading is not as rigorous. Students at Keck don’t have it as laid back, so they learn more and turn into finer physicians with clinical skills that will blow any UCLA student away in a second. UCLA students have it easy. Their classes start at 10:00 AM and get out at 12:00 PM. And this is not to even mention the decrepitude of UCLA’s building. The medical school is enmeshed with the hospital which is enmeshed with the Undergrad. It’s a strange set-up. If you want to know what I mean, pay a visit to their Biosciences library. You are sure to run into several bums who have no affiliation with the institution there. With a 200 million dollar grant, one would think that they could at least fix up their library. It’s awful. The Keck facilities are way better.
Lastly, the students at UCLA (and not all, but a lot in comparison) are known to be geeky. The selection process is such that it chooses those with high number. The Keck School, on the other hand, is much more mature and sophisticated in the way they choose applicants. Since the emphasis of the Keck School is on producing good clinicians, they assess applications holistically, paying much attention to attributes such as good communication skills, empathy, etc. While this may not be reflected in every single applicant they admit, on the whole they fair much better in terms of looking for these qualities and in producing fine physicians. Go check out the class there, and you are sure to find much more interesting people than the geeks at UCLA.
“Hmm, if UCLA was such a second-class school, why do sooo many student choose to go to UCLA over these schools?”… Because most premeds are into rankings and prestige. You people must learn to think on your own and not be so blind-sided by rankings. The ‘reputation’ is largely built on research. You need to distinguish several factors. Rankings and reputation of medical institutions are by and large built on research funding and productivity. It is known that UCLA is a big research institution, much bigger than the Keck School (although at this rate, Keck will definitely be up there soon). But who does the research? Are the students the ones who are coming up with incredible stuff? The post-docs and Phds contribute to this research, so the rankings are based on work done by people who don’t even have MDs and who are not Medical Doctors. You can’t then point at the ranking and claim that this institution has a better medical experience and teaching, right? Doesn’t make sense.
Training at Keck School of Medicine is way better than that offered by the UCLA School of Medicine. For someone who wants to become a good clinician, they wont get the type of opportunities available at LAC+USC Medical Center at Harbor or Olive View. And Cedars-Sinai is not even worth mentioning. While it is a good hospital, due to the affluent patient population, students who train there are devoid of a wide spectrum of stuff that they would have been able to at LAC+USC Medical Center. Walk into Cedars-Sinai and it doesn’t even look like a hospital.
Students who train at LAC+USC Medical Center get the rough and tough, they see it all, they learn how to think off their feet and engage with clinical diagnosis of some of the craziest illnesses known, unlike UCLA Medical Center or it’s satellite system which does not afford students the same opportunities. LAC+USC Medical Center is the largest and busiest training hospital in the nation. It’s where the real men train.

Party Animal MD said:
The Keck School, on the other hand, is much more mature and sophisticated.

can we assume, then, you are not a student at usc?

billybama said:
can we assume, then, you are not a student at usc?

my thoughts exactly.

so can we just accept that ucla (being the inferior school and all and forcing their students to work at the number one hospital in the west) does not need to defend itself in threads like these.

To clarify, I will be student at Keck in a matter of a month or so. So your 'my thoughts exactly' makes no sense...And UCLA is not being defended in this thread because it can't be. I dare anyone to challenge the arguments delineated in the prior message.

The fact that the hospital is the best in the west says nothing about the depth of clinical experience that MEDICAL STUDENTS obtain. Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr is one of the finest hospitals in the world, but it is certainly not the bread-and-butter type of hospital that one would want to train at if they want to be completely clinically sound.

chickenpotpie said:
my thoughts exactly.

so can we just accept that ucla (being the inferior school and all and forcing their students to work at the number one hospital in the west) does not need to defend itself in threads like these.

I don't know much about Cali schools, but I agree that if you want to be a clinical and not academic physician, it is better to go to a school that will give you a more comprehensive clinical atmosphere. But that said.........everyone needs to think about which school fits them best.

Well, Harvard pwns all ur a$$es. LOLZ!!1!~!

ginseng said:
Sorry to post this thread
Apology rejected.

This post is dumb.... stop your b*tching.

Party Animal MD said:
I wish to touch upon several points (both noteworthy and myopic) that were presented in this forum. First, let’s talk about which is a better medical school (Keck or Geffen), and secondly, which hospital system is better to train at.
Firstly, get it straight: The Keck School of Medicine is at least 1,000 times better than the David Geffen School of Medicine. If one speaks in terms of clinical skills and becoming a good physician, the Keck School fairs better. If one is interested in becoming a researcher, by all means they should choose UCLA over the Keck School. Which do you prefer? Isn’t ‘medical school’ primarily supposed to be about producing sound physicians?
More attention is given to students (party due to the fact that it is private) at the Keck School versus UCLA. The administration is much more willing to listen to student’s concerns, whereas at UCLA, students do not get that much attention….So you think UCLA students match better than Keck students? Consider this…It is a known fact that UCLA has the LOWEST board scores out of all California schools. They are embarrassed about this fact, and don’t disclose their results. Keck students do much better on the board exams, and UCLA clearly does not prepare their students as well for the USMLE.
The curriculum at the Keck School is more geared towards producing great clinicians. The courses at UCLA do not reflect this as much. While UCLA students experience ‘Doctoring’, the only class that touches upon physician-patient encounters, Keck students get ‘Introduction to Clinical Medicine’ and ‘Professionalism and the Practice of Medicine’. Keck students get to do lumbar punctures on day 1. UCLA students don’t get much clinical exposure during their first two years. Who do you think will emerge as more confident and better adept in clinical situations then???
UCLA students are known to be pampered, whereas the Keck School works their students. UCLA students get to go home early every day, grading is not as rigorous. Students at Keck don’t have it as laid back, so they learn more and turn into finer physicians with clinical skills that will blow any UCLA student away in a second. UCLA students have it easy. Their classes start at 10:00 AM and get out at 12:00 PM. And this is not to even mention the decrepitude of UCLA’s building. The medical school is enmeshed with the hospital which is enmeshed with the Undergrad. It’s a strange set-up. If you want to know what I mean, pay a visit to their Biosciences library. You are sure to run into several bums who have no affiliation with the institution there. With a 200 million dollar grant, one would think that they could at least fix up their library. It’s awful. The Keck facilities are way better.
Lastly, the students at UCLA (and not all, but a lot in comparison) are known to be geeky. The selection process is such that it chooses those with high number. The Keck School, on the other hand, is much more mature and sophisticated in the way they choose applicants. Since the emphasis of the Keck School is on producing good clinicians, they assess applications holistically, paying much attention to attributes such as good communication skills, empathy, etc. While this may not be reflected in every single applicant they admit, on the whole they fair much better in terms of looking for these qualities and in producing fine physicians. Go check out the class there, and you are sure to find much more interesting people than the geeks at UCLA.
“Hmm, if UCLA was such a second-class school, why do sooo many student choose to go to UCLA over these schools?”… Because most premeds are into rankings and prestige. You people must learn to think on your own and not be so blind-sided by rankings. The ‘reputation’ is largely built on research. You need to distinguish several factors. Rankings and reputation of medical institutions are by and large built on research funding and productivity. It is known that UCLA is a big research institution, much bigger than the Keck School (although at this rate, Keck will definitely be up there soon). But who does the research? Are the students the ones who are coming up with incredible stuff? The post-docs and Phds contribute to this research, so the rankings are based on work done by people who don’t even have MDs and who are not Medical Doctors. You can’t then point at the ranking and claim that this institution has a better medical experience and teaching, right? Doesn’t make sense.
Training at Keck School of Medicine is way better than that offered by the UCLA School of Medicine. For someone who wants to become a good clinician, they wont get the type of opportunities available at LAC+USC Medical Center at Harbor or Olive View. And Cedars-Sinai is not even worth mentioning. While it is a good hospital, due to the affluent patient population, students who train there are devoid of a wide spectrum of stuff that they would have been able to at LAC+USC Medical Center. Walk into Cedars-Sinai and it doesn’t even look like a hospital.
Students who train at LAC+USC Medical Center get the rough and tough, they see it all, they learn how to think off their feet and engage with clinical diagnosis of some of the craziest illnesses known, unlike UCLA Medical Center or it’s satellite system which does not afford students the same opportunities. LAC+USC Medical Center is the largest and busiest training hospital in the nation. It’s where the real men train.

i wish more people had your insight and i am glad you are going to keck. yur right about the board stuuf, ever since ucla changed to pass/nopass students been strugling with those boards.

for those who think this is a bash of what school is better, it is not, it is just fact versus illusion, people that go to ucla seem to be walking into the place hallucinating and trying to justify that ucla is better than this and that...the truth is fundamentally ucla has hollywood and usc has class.. students choose ucla over harvard or hopkins or usc or ucsf, mainly because of their family, and of course it seems to be more popular on tv, and they can tell their friends "oh i go to ucla med" another reason why people choose ucla over the real schools is that they are not right in the head, or are overly young, and have the slightest clue of what clinical medicine is really about...

again this is only for fact versus illusion clarification

:thumbdown: This thread fails so hard that I have to side with USC just based on principle (or lack thereof in the OP).

... Although I must say that no one on either side of this pointless argument is making their respective school look any better. You people made the spirit of SDN cry today. :( For shame!

gsc said:
:thumbdown: This thread fails so hard that I have to side with USC just based on principle (or lack thereof in the OP).

... Although I must say that no one on either side of this pointless argument is making their respective school look any better. You people made the spirit of SDN cry today. :( For shame!

Yes, the mods need to close this and that other thread. It's ridiculous.

lakersfan said:
Yes, the mods need to close this and that other thread. It's ridiculous.

I found it entertaining for someone not familar with the Cali system.. nor one who is planning on every being in Cali..

except for the pointless threads saying "this is stupid..".. why post? if a post is boring, just move along.. but oh well, life goes on..

That being said.. as an outsider.. USC supporters have painted a better picture to me than UCLA.. except this Cedars-Sinai sounds like it would have interesting hollywood patients which has its draw for some..

tennisnr said:

Seriously, nothing else to talk about other than whining about who has the better school?

word :thumbup:

ginseng said:

The range of diseases seen at county USC greatly surpasses what is presented at Harbor, and especially at Cedars. Cedars is where all the celebs and rich folks go.

Plus the opportunity to practice medical spanish is evident at county USC.

USC has a better clinical experience than UCLA, and it is not even close. As a resident at UCLA, the patient asks for their "real doctor" At USC the patients actually think you as a med student are their real doctor.

UCLA-Harbor definately does not have better residency programs than USC outside of family medicine.

If you get into both schools, you should go to UCLA. The name alone will help you a lot applying to residency, even if your board scores would end up being lower and you don't get as much experience as you would at other schools.

If one wants to become a medical doctor and be able to practice, it makes no difference which medical school one attends. The level of interest, involvement, commitment and the vision one has for him/herself varies from individual to individual. Yet for those who possess a certain vision for the type of physician they want to become and desire a complete medical education, then wouldn't it make sense to pay attention the seemingly more salient aspects of medical training? Aspects such as curriculum, student body, and the teaching hospital that is affiliated with a respective institution are part and parcel of the composite educational experience one undergoes as a medical student. If one has a solid commitment and desire to become a sound clinician, then they will heed much attention to the various facets of the medical institution in consideration.

I quote the following from a UCLA undergrad student that was posted on the internet. This individual has a firm grip on reality and steered free from the treacherous tentacles of the 'UCLA illusion' that pico so eloquently elaborated on earlier: "3 words- County, County, County. I went to UCLA as an undergrad, did my penance by volunteering and working over at the Med Center, and I chose USC over UCLA hands down, despite the ranking status of UCLA and cost. You just can't get the same clinical experience at UCLA's med center. To me, a "good medical program" was defined as one that would give me a kick ass clinical education- and if you spend your clinical years in a hospital filled with the poorest of the poor, I think you emerge as an intern who has already seen stuff that you just don't see anywhere else. Choose USC if this is important to you."

And another posting from the internet: " First off, I would have to say that of all the medical schools in California, USC would be my #1 choice of attendance. Why? Mostly because my first volunteer experience happened at County while I was preceptor. The experience was exhilarating as well as insightful into how a busy hospital that caters to people from all walks of life. What struck me most about this hospital was the fact that while the staff was always continuously running around busily, the staff was polite, curteous, and above all, treated patients exceptionally. Never had I encountered such a wonderful experience as I did those 6 months as an preceptor.

As for USC campus, the campus is one of the best I have ever seen. Perhaps its just that I am a Southern California girl and while I visited UCLA campus before, I feel USC has more to offer to students who are sincerely interested in serving the underserved population.

The library itself is a masterpiece....I fell in love with the library the moment I stepped into it. I never wanted to leave...there is so much information available to students!

Unfortunately, I cannot comment on the daily life of a medical student, but I can tell you this -- this medical school cannot be beat....though the price is high, the education at this institute has no compare!"

It is clear that since there have been no rebuttals to my arguments, the case is closed. I now exit this discussion, and thank you all for contributing to the veracity of the claims. It remains a fact that the Keck School is better and that the affiliated teaching hospital offers more than UCLA's hospitals. LAC+USC Medical Center is clearly the place to be for medical training. It's where the real men train

fullefect1 said:
This post is dumb.... stop your b*tching.

xSTALLiONx said:
except this Cedars-Sinai sounds like it would have interesting hollywood patients which has its draw for some..

Yeah, for tourists.

Oh yeah, the administration at USC doesn't really support you, the library isn't all that great, and I do wish we were actually on the undergrad campus because then you would have a lot more of a social life than just with your classmates.

Jalby said:
Oh yeah, the administration at USC doesn't really support you, the library isn't all that great, and I do wish we were actually on the undergrad campus because then you would have a lot more of a social life than just with your classmates.

Jalby, the library on HSC or Leavey?

tennisnr said:

Where is this "better" basketball team of which you speak!? Sure, we may be better than USC most of the time but since I've been at UCLA (3 years now), the closest we've gotten to the Sweet Sixteen was last year, when we got booted out in the first round.

And speaking as someone who once had to C-spine on of our football players. . .

. . yeah, we suck.

lakersfan said:
Jalby, the library on HSC or Leavey?
Norris. Leavery is tight.

ginseng said:
UCLA runs the best VA system in the nation.

Sorry but got to call you out on this one. The Veterans Affairs Hospital in Los Angeles, the one associated with UCLA, was almost shutdown for research violations. They apparently conducted "harmful research" on patients without telling them. This was widely publicized a couple years ago.

http://www.psychiatrictimes.com/p990601a.html

TheMightyAngus said:
Sorry but got to call you out on this one. The Veterans Affairs Hospital in Los Angeles, the one associated with UCLA, was almost shutdown for research violations. They apparently conducted "harmful research" on patients without telling them. This was widely publicized a couple years ago.

that's how we do. we keep it wanksta in la

it. said:
that's how we do. we keep it wanksta in la

fo sho. real research doesnt happen unless 5 HIPAA violations occur :p

exmike said:
fo sho. real research doesnt happen unless 5 HIPAA violations occur :p

Hey Hey. I see you follow the Dr. Mengele German philosophy of human experimentation.

TheMightyAngus said:

I don't like VA research facilities. I used to do undergrad research in one of the VA centers at USF. Boy oh boy, was that place disgusting. They let the rats live in their own feces, didn't clean cages, the place reaked of the nastiest sort of smell. It was soooooooo horrible. It felt like a dungeon.

A friend of mine, who continued working with that lab, now works in the med school labs and says its sooooooo much better there. He still works with the same people, just different facilities.

But I really don't trust the VA research system after my not so fond memories of working there.

exmike said:
well in that case, probably a geffen reject

One should talk.

ACTUALLY, NO. I GOT ACCEPTED TO GEFFEN BEFORE I GOT INTO THE KECK SCHOOL, ALONG WITH A HOST OF OTHER SCHOOLS ACROSS CALI AND THE NATION. I KNEW IT WOULD BE CHEAPER TO GO TO GEFFEN, IN EVERY ASPECT....

I REJECTED GEFFEN, THEY DIDN'T REJECT ME.

exmike said:
well in that case, probably a geffen reject

Party Animal MD said:
ACTUALLY, NO. I GOT ACCEPTED TO GEFFEN BEFORE I GOT INTO THE KECK SCHOOL, ALONG WITH A HOST OF OTHER SCHOOLS ACROSS CALI AND THE NATION. I KNEW IT WOULD BE CHEAPER TO GO TO GEFFEN, IN EVERY ASPECT....

UCLA SOM KICKS ASS!!

:smuggrin:

usc vs ucla, well both are way better than any medical school in florida so i cant complain!
peace!

Party Animal MD said:

SORRY. NOT BUYING IT. (No one who gets into a "host of schools across California and the nation" would choose Keck.)

What do you want me to do to prove it?

Read the previous posting with the full description of why the Keck School is better.

It's narrow-minded people with no passion for medicine like this who 'can't believe' that someone would turn down 'higher ranked' schools. Why is this so hard to believe for you? Perhaps because people like you are more concerned about 'prestige' than actually becoming a good physician.

curiouslygeorge said:
SORRY. NOT BUYING IT. (No one who gets into a "host of schools across California and the nation" would choose Keck.)

Status
Not open for further replies.