UCLA Class of 2006 classmates anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

almond1

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I am new to the forum but I was wondering who will be going to UCLA this fall? Where will you guys living at? Are there any student or upperclassmen with any helpful tips? I am not sure what to expect, etc, etc. help :)

Members don't see this ad.

hey almond, I'm going to ucla in the fall too ^_^ I'm still in the process of trying to find housing and roomates as well. There is a UCLA housing thread you might want to look up for info on that.

hey almond
I'll be in your class next year as well. I'm in the process of looking for housing and roomates. I'm trying to find a place walking distance from the school (tiverton, leconte, linbrook, hilgard, wilshire ares), which I'm aware is pretty expensive.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys,
there are some opening at tiverton court which is like 5 minutes from dental school. but the rent is kinda steep $550/month... but i guess for convience right?

$550 a month??? that is very cheap! Do you have the contact number??

hello, there's one spot available with Diala at (310)209-0757 Tiverton

thanks, i just called the number but I didn't realize it was for a roomate and not for a whole apt room; but they did tell me that waiting lists start around april, so i'm worried that alot of the good apts will already be taken!

Hey everyone,
Has anyone had any luck finding housing near the school? I haven't even had a chance to go down to LA to look for a place and I might not even have time until august!...probably not a good idea. Also, is there another deposit after the initial $200 deposit?

Hope everyone is having a good summer :cool: