UCLA INTERVIEWS 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalpx

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
UCLA INTERVIEWS 2014

Members don't see this ad.

WHEN R THE IVS STARTING AND WHATS IT ALL ABOUT?:):)

Interviews will be in October

Members don't see this ad :)
Has UCLA begun sending interview invites?

S

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Yeah!! Got an IV from UCLA, anyone else please PM me. What's in the bench exam, so damn confused!

I got one too.. any idea abt the bench and written exam?

Members don't see this ad :)
is it over for those didnt get the invite??

Can anyone pls share info regarding the bench test? Which typho does UCLA use? Bench top or Mounted?

I have not got any interview email or rejection ? So what does it mean any chances ?

Congrates dent2013
That means they r still sending some iv invitation, cool

Thanks Arahaman, they will continue to send invites as people who got accepted elsewhere, decline interview invites.

how are people preparing for the written test?

when r california schools handing over rejections

any female looking to share accommodation for UCLA and USC?

Does any one know when is ucsf giving out the results of the interview

24th november is the date for all
california schools.. fingers crossed and hoping for a good news:))

Hey accepted 25,what did they ask you to prepare on the bench test in usc?

By the way, here's my banana dance .....:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Reactions: 2 users
hey congrats dent2013, if u don't mind in sharing ur credential, and also did u have taken professional help to write sop? pls help me, I need ur advice as I haven't received any iv from schools. appreciated thanks in advance.

Hey Den2013! Congratulations!!!! I got the call too :). Have you received the official email yet? xx

hey congrats dent2013, if u don't mind in sharing ur credential, and also did u have taken professional help to write sop? pls help me, I need ur advice as I haven't received any iv from schools. appreciated thanks in advance.
Thank you very much, I have part 1, gpa 3.86, mpa from native country gpa 4.0, 3.5 years if workexp, tonnes of volunteering both in home country and in North America. I wrote my sop myself but was written over weeks and weeks of pondering, getting my friends to review it and continuous improvement.

Hey Den2013! Congratulations!!!! I got the call too :). Have you received the official email yet? xx
Congrats to you too kandent, I haven't yet. Hopefully by end of day today or sometime tomm. Cheers.

1) Did anyone get a rejection email from ucla (after attending the interview)?

2) Alternates will be getting accepted between Dec to Jan. This is a request to all who see this msg: please POST in here if you are an alternate and get accepted or hear from the school! Thank you

A question for the accepted people is there a deadline to place a deposit and when is it? this will help the waitlisted people to know when this waiting period will end.

A question for the accepted people is there a deadline to place a deposit and when is it? this will help the waitlisted people to know when this waiting period will end.
Yes, the deadline is December 15.

thanks I need a little bit of luck
Don't worry - I felt the same way up until two days ago! Your luck will change - it takes a moment for things to click and fall in place!

Does anyone know if UCLA started calling people on the waitlist?