UCLA preceptorship program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

esctasy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am also planing to apply for preceptorship program in oral and maxillofacial surgery.. I am trying to get information on this..I have no idea about perio program..

hi..anyone from UCLA..hw is the periodontics preceptorship program in ucla..anyne planning to apply for fall quarter..
thnx
Did you get in? How hard was it? I need help!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who has applied to / been accepted into the preceptorship program at UCLA for the fall 2013?

Hello everyone!
I would like to know whether one can do preceptorship 3 months programme on visitor visa?
I appreciate your help!

Hello everyone!
I would like to know whether one can do preceptorship 3 months programme on visitor visa?
I appreciate your help!
Yes you can. Upon acceptance you have to change your visa status. It is easy, no worries. This is what I read in UCSF website.

Any one joining preceptor-ship at UCLA for the spring quarter?

Hello! Can anyone please tell me if I can get accepted in the preceptorship program at ucla if I apply now?

I think March 15 was the deadline for the summer qtr. Look it up on their website regarding the deadlines for the next qtr.

Last edited:
I think March 15 was the deadline for the summer qtr. Look it up on their website regarding the deadlines for the next qtr.
Thanks Veroon! i will check on their website.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello Veroon! I would want to know whether acceptance to the preceptorship needs good amount of work experience! What are the chances of acceptance for a international graduate with one year of experience ?
I would appreciate your help.

No getting in is not that difficult. So apply you will get in for sure.

Reactions: 1 user