UCLA PRECEPTORSHIPS 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dreamachieve

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody on here who has been accepted by UCLA for the 2014 preceptorships? When did u apply and when did you receive confirmation?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys I can't believe nobody has applied/has been accepeted yet for the UCLA preceptorships for 2014?
Come on relieve my anxiety cuz it's been over three weeks since my application was received by UCLA without any further communication...continues nail biting ;)

barely a handful apply to it and all get accepted to some preceptorship or the other....you wont find those few people on sdn. Dont worry you will get accepted.

Members don't see this ad :)
can some one tell me the requirements for this program. Appreciate

I hope too Manthara, thank a lot.
Here you go Mmma

restorative-dentistry
http://www.dentistry.ucla.edu/admis...ists/preceptor-programs/restorative-dentistry
Admissions Requirements

• Degree from a dental school accredited by the local government jurisdiction
  • English language proficiency

Application Procedure

Applicants must submit all of the following materials:

I hope too Manthara, thank a lot.
Here you go Mmma

restorative-dentistry
http://www.dentistry.ucla.edu/admis...ists/preceptor-programs/restorative-dentistry
Admissions Requirements

• Degree from a dental school accredited by the local government jurisdiction
  • English language proficiency

Application Procedure

Applicants must submit all of the following materials:
When does your course start and when did you apply?

Hey sampu88 I had submitted my application four weeks ago and I haven't received any news yet.

They have a deadline for march 15th for the July-September quarter! I'm anninh to apply in the next 4 days. Do I stand a chance? Did u get your acceptance dream achieve?

Hey sampu88 I didn't receive any word yet, but you should probably send an email to erin she's the admissions officer and ask her if you can still apply.
Hope that helps.

Hey sampu88 I didn't receive any word yet, but you should probably send an email to erin she's the admissions officer and ask her if you can still apply.
Hope that helps.
hey i think she will probably say yes lol.. whats to them? the greater number of people who apply, the better.. actually i just checked the requirements and they need us to send them those fancy confidential reports.. i thought an ordinary LOR would do.. the ones that they use for DDS applications.. did you send those confidential reports?

Hello dreamachieve and sampu88,
I also applied for the UCLA Preceptorship Program. I submitted my application form with all the required documents before the deadline, June the 1st. I want to start in Fall 14.
How did everything go? Did you both receive confirmation from UCLA? How long did it take to receive confirmation?
Thank you so much

hi, are foreign trained dentist allowed to do preceptorship.? what do you think is the minimal toefl score?
can we apply for one quarter like july to sep ? or else do we need to do all the four quarters? , i may sound silly but please do answer me!!!

Umm so there is no real minimal toefl score I guess anything from 90 to a hundred would be sufficient and yes it's designed for ftd's , think hard about what field of dentistry you are thinking of specializing in and I would suggest you to apply for an AEGD or act program. Firstly start emailing the course coordinators they should give you more specifics. You can apply for as many quarters but it depends on what you want.

hi anyone applied for fall or winter preceptorship?

What are the approx fees for these preceptorship courses? Any idea?