UCLA PREP 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coolguy5

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I noticed there wasn't a thread for the UCLA PREP this summer 2014 and figured I'd make one. If anyone is interviewing/interviewed or will be attending/thinking about attending, thought this would be a great way to start up some conversations and questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I also applied for the program. Have you already been interviewed?

Hello all,

I noticed there wasn't a thread for the UCLA PREP this summer 2014 and figured I'd make one. If anyone is interviewing/interviewed or will be attending/thinking about attending, thought this would be a great way to start up some conversations and questions.
Hi,
I also applied for the program. Have you already been interviewed?

Members don't see this ad :)
No :( It's kind of discouraging. It seems like they had a lot of applicants this year, since they extended the deadline to May 14th.
I know this waiting sucks. Everyday I am checking my email like this lol +pissed+

I hope to hear good news soon!

Same here. Lets hope for the best and see what happens.

No word here either. If anyone is reading this who got an interview, please respond.

Hi there everyone, just made an account to reply to your comments. I was interviewed earlier this week, and they told me I'd either hear back today (Friday), or if not next Tuesday. No word back from them yet, so I'm waiting during this finals week, constantly checking my phone for a call or email. Best of luck, and reply/message me if you have any questions!

Hi pre-med-lyfe. Congrats on getting an interview! What school are you attending this year?

Best of luck!

did anyone get accepted yet? its May 12th and I haven't heard anything yet. getting worried over here :(

I haven't heard anything either. I think we are pretty much out of the running :(

I'm pretty sure they're sending out decisions tomorrow. I've never been more anxious...

Worst part is I have orgo and bio finals tomorrow and this seems to be the only thing that is on my mind :/ My interviewer said that she would either get back to me on (last) Friday or tomorrow, but I never got a call last Friday. I'm wondering if people that got accepted were accepted last Friday

Worst part is I have orgo and bio finals tomorrow and this seems to be the only thing that is on my mind :/ My interviewer said that she would either get back to me on (last) Friday or tomorrow, but I never got a call last Friday. I'm wondering if people that got accepted were accepted last Friday
don't check your email tomorrow until after the final. good luck

Thanks for the advice, that's actually a really good idea. Best of luck to you all as well!

Apprently UCLA is sending out decision letters today. I haven't heard anything so I am guessing I didn't go in. :(

wish you all good luck!!!