Ucsd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
completely agree with you.

though i have to add that the above poster have no pharm experience. there must have been a question about why he pick pharmacy over med because he did have hospital experience. many schools i talked to also didnt care about research because its just irrelevent to public communciation
I totally agree with you as well but why won't they look at their applicants individually? What would they need more from their students other than being a student who can succeed in their curriculum and is well rounded? And who would apply to pharmacy unless they are sure that pharmacy is for them? I do not think there are people who would go through this tiring and expensive process before they have researched this path first, even if it was through asking a pharmacist (which would not count as a pharmacy experience). I really hope schools would be more fair to applicants.
Anyways, good luck to everybody who is still waiting. I hope you all hear good news soon:xf:

Members don't see this ad.

i don't think it's ever going to get more fair :(.
some people get intimidating interviewers, some get friendly ones. some get difficult questions and some just have the whole time to talk about whatever they want.
sometimes luck plays into it. we just have to take as many chances as we can to get into a school.

some people get intimidating interviewers, some get friendly ones. some get difficult questions and some just have the whole time to talk about whatever they want.
sometimes luck plays into it. we just have to take as many chances as we can to get into a school.

It is really sad :(, but I have to agree with you.

Members don't see this ad :)

quote for truth, i literally walk out of one interview and heard others talking about how easy their interview was while some get those hardcore one that just keep burning you over and over

Couldn't have said it better myself..it really isn't about what the "school wants". It's really about how the interviewer perceives you..I unfortunately got one o the harder ucsd interviewers. I seen myself as a very well rounded individual with above average communication skills, so I felt pretty confident going into the interview. Especially after having great interview experiences at other schools. I also have a lot of community pharmacy experience and have volunteered at various health fairs and clinics. I see myself as more of a community or ambulatory care pharmacist but of course..my interviewer was a researcher and he didn't seem to care at all about my experiences. All he did was ask me detailed science questions and situational questions. To be quite honest, he was a real a*hole and was testing my knowledge more than trying to actually get to know me as a person..sighh...it really is the luck of the draw when it comes to the interviewer.

Couldn't have said it better myself..it really isn't about what the "school wants". It's really about how the interviewer perceives you..I unfortunately got one o the harder ucsd interviewers. I seen myself as a very well rounded individual with above average communication skills, so I felt pretty confident going into the interview. Especially after having great interview experiences at other schools. I also have a lot of community pharmacy experience and have volunteered at various health fairs and clinics. I see myself as more of a community or ambulatory care pharmacist but of course..my interviewer was a researcher and he didn't seem to care at all about my experiences. All he did was ask me detailed science questions and situational questions. To be quite honest, he was a real a*hole and was testing my knowledge more than trying to actually get to know me as a person..sighh...it really is the luck of the draw when it comes to the interviewer.

That's too bad you got a tough interviewer....I think UCSD is a lot more research focused than other schools. The dean really emphasized research in his orientation speech, and during my interview I was asked a decent amount about my undergrad research. If you aren't interested in research you might be better off not going to SD anyway. Good luck on with you're other interviews and making final choices!

I was accepted on thursday....3.6 gpa, year of pharm experience, over a year undergrad research, a couple clubs, no leadership positions.
I think they are still sending out results, so best of luck to everyone still waiting!

I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you a position in the Class of 2016 of the UCSD
Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. As you know, we received more than
1200 applications, and interviewed over 280 applicants for our limited number of positions. Many
of the applicants that we interviewed were deserving of admission. However, we are only able to
matriculate 60 into this class. Selecting the successful applicants from among this very large pool
of highly qualified applicants is very difficult for the Admissions Committee.
I expect that you may have already been offered admission to one of the other schools of
pharmacy. If you decide not to enter pharmacy school this year and are considering reapplication
next year, we would urge you to apply to our program. Applications may be entered into
PharmCAS beginning in June 2012.
I wish you the best of luck and success in your future studies.

Interesting how they assume the candidates have been accepted to others schools, I wonder if schools compare applicants? When did you interview?

Interesting how they assume the candidates have been accepted to others schools, I wonder if schools compare applicants? When did you interview?

lol. nice catch, i just saw that too. that's bull crap when they assume something like that.

I know we're all hopped up on anxiety, but let me assure everyone that no matter what your disposition, it is for good reason. This is a huge honor to be considered for one of the best pharmacy schools in the world - be proud of yourself, because i'm proud of you.

Personally, I understand the criticism about a social life from both sides of the aisle, but let me assure all the nay-sayers one thing - to get a high GPA at a competative four-year university, a high degree of socialization is required. It upsets me to hear people perceiving those with near-perfect grades of having no social skills. I've studied at three of the largest universities in the country and taught at two, so let me assure you that getting good grades requires collaboration, socialization, team-work, friendship and an outgoing mentality. Staying silent, being secluded and remaining isolated may get you good grades in the physical sciences, but there is NO way to master the social sciences (maybe your GEs fall under this category) without teamwork, friendship and communication skills. In fact, communication skills is the essence behind the ideological structure behind social science courses. Human interaction studied is human interaction applied, especially in an academic environment. That is why there are discussion courses, workshops, and TA's who actually get to know you.

If you have been rejected, as I anticipate I will be too since the pool is so competative, don't be discouraged. Stay positive and work on these perceptions of socialization by volunteering at a homeless shelter, getting involved in a peer-mentoring group or talk to the elderly at a hospice. These experiences may squash any doubt you have with your social skills on a day-to-day level and will definitely make you more confident in your social abilities.

One of the greatest lessons I have learned as a teacher is to always believe in everyone around you - it makes for a better team. I believe in you and know that even if you haven't been accepted anywhere else, you are worthy of the best for making it this far.

Keep your head up and I'M PROUD OF YOU - good grades, average grades, social skills and all!

Last edited:
I know we're all hopped up on anxiety, but let me assure everyone that no matter what your disposition, it is for good reason. This is a huge honor to be considered for one of the best pharmacy schools in the world - be proud of yourself, because i'm proud of you.

Personally, I understand the criticism about a social life from both sides of the aisle, but let me assure all the nay-sayers one thing - to get a high GPA at a competative four-year university, a high degree of socialization is required. It upsets me to hear people perceiving those with near-perfect grades of having no social skills. I've studied at three of the largest universities in the country and taught at two, so let me assure you that getting good grades requires collaboration, socialization, team-work, friendship and an outgoing mentality. Staying silent, being secluded and remaining isolated may get you good grades in the physical sciences, but there is NO way to master the social sciences (maybe your GEs fall under this category) without teamwork, friendship and communication skills. In fact, communication skills is the essence behind the ideological structure behind social science courses. Human interaction studied is human interaction applied, especially in an academic environment. That is why there are discussion courses, workshops, and TA's who actually get to know you.

If you have been rejected, as I anticipate I will be too since the pool is so competative, don't be discouraged. Stay positive and work on these perceptions of socialization by volunteering at a homeless shelter, getting involved in a peer-mentoring group or talk to the elderly at a hospice. These experiences may squash any doubt you have with your social skills on a day-to-day level and will definitely make you more confident in your social abilities.

One of the greatest lessons I have learned as a teacher is to always believe in everyone around you - it makes for a better team. I believe in you and know that even if you haven't been accepted anywhere else, you are worthy of the best for making it this far.

Keep your head up and I'M PROUD OF YOU - good grades, average grades, social skills and all!

nicely explained :D UCSF and UCSD this year must have received a super good applicant pool.

i interviewed 1/13. took me awhile to get over that statement,too. it felt like a rub in my face since i haven't been accepted to another school yet... :(

i interviewed 1/13. took me awhile to get over that statement,too. it felt like a rub in my face since i haven't been accepted to another school yet... :(

Yup! This year is very competitive at UCSF and always at UCSD

Dang that's tough. I'm dreading the day I hear from them. I don't feel nearly as competitive as those who have gotten accepted..
What other interviews are you waiting on?

Members don't see this ad :)
Dang that's tough. I'm dreading the day I hear from them. I don't feel nearly as competitive as those who have gotten accepted..
What other interviews are you waiting on?

I'm on hold for Western, UOP, and USC. I guess I really suck at interviews and essays, and lack extracurriculars. It's my high GPA and a few months of pharmacy volunteer experience that got me the interviews. They probably see me as a bookworm :thumbdown:. I have Touro and Northstate interviews in schedule but I really hope I get into the other schools.

This is great! Way to stay positive! You are absolutely right, everyone who got an interview should take pride in the fact that they were chosen from such a large pool of applicants. The truth is that in life there are always winners and always losers.... same with this interview process. I don't mean to sound cheesy, but everything happens for a reason. Like if I don't get accepted into UCSD its probably because the school isn't right for me and the interview committee could see that. SD is a school that really emphasizes research and honestly I'm skeptical about whether this is something I'm interested in.

I know everyone is on edge because getting into pharmacy school is a really big deal, but its important to stay positive. The true test of your personality is how you face rejection, if you can get back up and brush yourself off then it only makes you stronger. I'll admit it does seem a little unfair that those with close to perfect GPA's are getting rejected because you are clearly intelligent individuals. I am envious of those with a 4.0 because I wouldn't even dream of such an accomplishment, however the real world isn't just about grades and how well you can take a test.

That being said I wish everyone the best. And congrats to those that have already been accepted. Thank you pescatarian for your inspirational words... I'm sure its something we all needed to hear.

I agree with you pescatarian. UCSD is one of the most popular schools and only a handful of people get the chance to even interview there, let alone getting accepted. So it was a great honor for me to get an interview (which shows in UCSD's opinion I am smart enough to be one of those high achieving 280 people who got interviews) and I believe I did the best I could possibly do. I am sure everyone else here has worked as hard as I have and deserves the best. Pharmacy school application is a marathon and we all have come this far with our hard work, so in my opinion even if we do not get in, still we have achieved a great deal.

I got into my third choice school and I am on hold for my second choice. I am waiting to hear from UCSD which is my first choice because I am interested in research and UCSD is the only school I have applied to which can prepare me for that. But I am also preparing myself for a possible rejection by telling myself that I did the best I could and the rest was out of my hand. We all have outstanding GPAs and outstanding experiences but only 60 of us will make it! So we should not blame ourselves for anything!

I hope we will all hear a news which could make us happy by the end of this application cycle from one of our top choice schools. So lets stay positive.:xf:

Just some background information that I wanted to share from what was stated in my orientation in January.

The admissions committee meets every Wednesday to go over applications (so kudos to whomever had the once-a-week theory!), and they send out acceptances through email usually on Thursdays and Fridays (maybe Wednesdays, although I imagine they spend the entire day deliberating).

And some personal input: I was surprised to have non-research oriented interviewers, as I was fully prepared to talk about my research. I thought the interview went well until they asked me a few critical questions, to which I replied to very honestly. In retrospect, my answers to those questions made me think that they wouldn't want me. At the end of the day, they only send out 100 - 110 acceptances (also information from the orientation) in order to fill up the 60 slots, so I agree with the above posts--hooray, you made it this far! Pharmacy school applications get more competitive every year, but it's our persistence that guarantees that the profession will continue to be fueled by the ambitions of the top pharmacy students. Good luck to everyone!

REJECTION ROLL CALL
I too got a rejection recently (email on Thurs 2/16, even though the attachment letter itself is dated 2/11 (a Saturday)).

I am quite depressed about it. I spent a long time flying back and forth from upstate NY, including getting delayed into SAN by like 6 hours due to original flight being delayed and getting into ORD about 20 minutes too late for me to catch my connection.

I interviewed on Sat 1/14 (morning group, in case anyone's curious). Even though it was probably the least personable interview I've ever had, I still really wanted to go there. I did have a feeling that the interview didn't go well though. I hated how one guy tried asking like 4 different ways what I do for fun. In fact, I can't think of a single question either of them asked that wasn't in one of my essays (either PharmCAS essay or supplemental application). A waste of time and money indeed.....

Regarding the line in the rejection letter about their expecting that I have been accepted elsewhere, I too was upset by that, despite that fact that for me, it is true. They should not know one way or another. The admissions committee really should NOT put that line in there as it's quite upsetting either way (whether true or false).

So congratulations to the class of 2016. Despite my acceptance elsewhere, I'm still not sure that I'm actually going. Sad indeed.... Still waiting on Virginia Commonwealth and a couple other places though.

Info for rejection statistics:
Male, would be 31 by Fall Semester
NY Resident; have lived in CA, but I'd definitely be paying out-of-state tuition at UCSD
BS Packaging Science, Rochester Institute of Technology, November 2002
BS Pharmaceutical Sciences, SUNY Buffalo, May 2012
all pre-reqs completed I believe (I forgot if psychology and microbiology are pre-reqs for UCSD; I'm doing those now)
GPA: 3.57 or so; will have 238 credit hours come May
Composite PCAT, not that it matters: 91 (Oct 2007)
Interviews so far for this cycle: 3 (1 acceptance, 1 rejection (UCSD), 1 still waiting (VCU)) with 2 future possible

Last edited:
" 'Originally Posted by Timbo
Got rejected this week! Anybody know if there's anybody from the school I can contact that will let me know where my application was weak? Might help me for future upcoming interviews.
3.9 GPA, 94 PCAT, I think my extracurriculars are sort of lacking: some undergrad research, hospital volunteering, but no pharm experience, no leadership positions in clubs or anything. Interviewer kept asking me about my hobbies which in my opinion are sort of irrelevant to pharmacy school.'

Is it just me or are schools extra-suspicious of people with very strong academic backgrounds? The repeated hobby questions you got almost suggests that they think having a high GPA is indicative of some social shortcoming. If so, that's completely unfair. If anything, a strong GPA should be a benefit, not a liability. UCSF brags about regularly rejecting 4.0 students for "lacking experience," and it sounds like UCSD is following that trend. "

Yeah, my guy (a P-4) kept asking me over and over how I de-stress and what my hobbies were. It was quite annoying. The thing was I spent a lot of time answering the same questions over and over again. And I said nothing that I hadn't already said in my applications.

And BTW, did everyone have their interviews in an exam room (like a doctor's exam room)? Sitting on a chair in the middle of the room? I thought this was VERY strange.

Last edited:
" 'Originally Posted by Timbo
Got rejected this week! Anybody know if there's anybody from the school I can contact that will let me know where my application was weak? Might help me for future upcoming interviews.
3.9 GPA, 94 PCAT, I think my extracurriculars are sort of lacking: some undergrad research, hospital volunteering, but no pharm experience, no leadership positions in clubs or anything. Interviewer kept asking me about my hobbies which in my opinion are sort of irrelevant to pharmacy school.'

Is it just me or are schools extra-suspicious of people with very strong academic backgrounds? The repeated hobby questions you got almost suggests that they think having a high GPA is indicative of some social shortcoming. If so, that's completely unfair. If anything, a strong GPA should be a benefit, not a liability. UCSF brags about regularly rejecting 4.0 students for "lacking experience," and it sounds like UCSD is following that trend. "

Yeah, my guy (a P-4) kept asking me over and over how I de-stress and what my hobbies were. It was quite annoying. The thing was I spent a lot of time answering the same questions over and over again. And I said nothing that I hadn't already said in my applications.

That was exactly how I felt. I think I was asked all of these questions: how do you de-stress, what are your hobbies, what do you do for fun, what do you do outside of school...it was all the same. I was asked what book am I currently reading. I gave them an honest answer that I wasn't reading any book, not sure if that was a good idea. I also felt like he was trying to test whether I was lying or not. When I said I like to jog and hike, he asked me to suggest some places. I mentioned some disease in my personal statement and he said he has never heard of it and wants to know more. Most of everything I said was a repeat from my application. I'm sure they noticed that too.

Yeah, my interview was in an exam room too. Unfortunately, the clock was right above my head to the left, and the faculty interviewer kept glancing that way. Wish he could have been more subtle haha @__@

I don't think UCSD has an open application system with their interviewers like UCSF does, which would explain why the interviewers asked repetitive questions--they haven't seen your application before. I too got asked a lot of hobby questions (I first replied with baking, to which they replied "Wow, everyone does that these days!"), and they asked me what I enjoyed reading (to which I replied science fiction, and I was ready to back that up hahaha). They also asked what I do for fun, and other easygoing questions. I'm guessing this goes back to the idea of the well-rounded applicant? Just stipulations.

I can't speak for all of the UCSD interviews, but I'm pretty sure mine was open file. During my interview, the professor and student were flipping through my supplemental essays. It looked like they had highlighted sections that they wanted to ask about/they were interested in.

Oh interesting, maybe it's up to the interviewers on how they want to approach the interview. Either method can be nerve-wracking :p

or a mixture of annoying and jerk. Whatever. At least I'll never have to see either of them again.

Lol I'm still waiting to hear back from them. I have a feeling that I'm gonna get rejected this year (they rejected me last year after interview). I didn't really like my interview either, they're so uptight

I had an overall positive experience at UCSD. My interviewers, like some others, also asked me what I liked to do for fun. I got the feeling that they just wanted to make sure I was a person that could maintain a balance between work and fun. Although the supplemental application touches upon these points, I think hearing the answer directly from the individual gives the interviewers further insight to the "person" behind the applicant.

It seems like this time is very stressful for everyone! I received an acceptance letter on 2/16. I'm so excited that I will be calling San Diego home. Keep your head up everyone! I'm sure there will be spots opening up as other applicants make their final decisions on schools. Has anyone started a roll-call for class of 2016?

It seems like this time is very stressful for everyone! I received an acceptance letter on 2/16. I'm so excited that I will be calling San Diego home. Keep your head up everyone! I'm sure there will be spots opening up as other applicants make their final decisions on schools. Has anyone started a roll-call for class of 2016?
is the process over already? :-(

It's definitely not over yet because some people (like myself) haven't heard back either way yet, and the admissions office said they'd be sending out decisions through mid-March.

Are there any current students who can share some experiences about UCSD pharmacy?

I'm trying to decide between USC and UCSD right now...Is there anyone who can share why they are choosing UCSD over another school?

Thanks in advance!

this is my pros and cons list for usc and ucsd so far-

USC pros
- well established/great reputation
-more retailed focused (that's what I have heard; great for people who want to go into that area)
USC cons
- city (personally I don't want to live in the city after living in sf for 4 years)
- traffic
-pharm school is at a different location from undergrad/ isolated with med school
-crime/ not the healthiest environment (a lot of pollution)
-nothing near by; need a car (this is what I got from the day I went to my interview)
-need to maintain a 3.0; letter grades
-private school; expensive

UCSD pros
-LOCATION!!! (I love the beach)
-weather
-a lot of opportunities; great city for health career
-new facilities
-safe
-everything is near by; don't need a car
-pass/fail system (so less stress)
-30 k tuition; public school
-classes with med school (I really think the health care is going in a direction where health care professionals are going to working together to provide the best care for patients..by going to ucsd you really learn to work with other professionals...great school if you're interested in clinical practice)

UCSD cons
-not as established as USC (but keep in mind that UCSD has made A LOT of progress in the few years its been established compared to other schools)
-curriculum is integrated with med school (stressful); quarter system
* if you're trying to go into retail only, its not the school for you (not worth the stress)

bottom line for me is I want to go to a place where I will be happy. And for me living in sd = happiness! also the weather. I lived in sf for last 4 years. im so sick of the UNPREDICTABLE weather (thus i wont be attending ucsf). And this may sound silly but when my friends talk about ucsd...my face really lights up. when they talk about usc...my face doesn't light up as much. Keep in mind, at the end of the day, it's what makes you happy!! (a school's reputation is not going to make you happy)

I hope this helps! best of luck :)

I'm actually quite surprised that people are having a hard time deciding between UCSD and USC. To me, it's UCSD all the way, no way I'd choose USC over UCSD. Really similar schools, but UCSD has a lot cheaper tuition, greater location. Whether it's retailed oriented or not.. i really don't think it matters... but just my opinion..

Any more acceptance/rejection letters today? I still haven't heard anything yet... :scared:

hi. may i have some advice? if we get rejected, should we ask for the reasons behind it?

i like to believe that i have a very strong application. overall gpa is 3.7, and science gpa is 3.9. a lot of volunteering. sports. clubs and orgs. leadership. years of experience in community and hospital pharmacies. years of research at a very very very elite uni, including a publication and pending another one. i felt like the interview went very well. we laughed a lot, and i communicated clear, concise and concrete answers and thoughtful questions. the interview was a very smooth conversation, and i had a good discussion with dean taylor. i think i did very well on essay too. i also submitted 4 great LORs from well-known people in academia, pharmacy, science and the biotech industry.

i interviewed at all pharm schools in CA, and felt like this was my absolute strongest. i also got positive feedback from my interviewers after emailing them thank you notes. i was very surprised and crushed at the results. i was not even placed on the waiting list. should i ask why? i felt like i did something completely wrong. thanks

hi. may i have some advice? if we get rejected, should we ask for the reasons behind it?

i like to believe that i have a very strong application. overall gpa is 3.7, and science gpa is 3.9. a lot of volunteering. sports. clubs and orgs. leadership. years of experience in community and hospital pharmacies. years of research at a very very very elite uni, including a publication and pending another one. i felt like the interview went very well. we laughed a lot, and i communicated clear, concise and concrete answers and thoughtful questions. the interview was a very smooth conversation, and i had a good discussion with dean taylor. i think i did very well on essay too. i also submitted 4 great LORs from well-known people in academia, pharmacy, science and the biotech industry.

i interviewed at all pharm schools in CA, and felt like this was my absolute strongest. i also got positive feedback from my interviewers after emailing them thank you notes. i was very surprised and crushed at the results. i was not even placed on the waiting list. should i ask why? i felt like i did something completely wrong. thanks

haha, your stats is pretty much the same with me but I was rejected last year due to bad interview. I'm still waiting to see how this year's interview turns out. Anyway, I would suggest to call or email Anthony, the previous associate dean (the guy that talked to us before the interview), he will tell you why you were rejected and stuff...you can find his email on this page: http://pharmacy.ucsd.edu/faculty/manoguerra.shtml

thanks cdao! Did Anthony say he is willing to disclose the flaws of our application?

Good luck with your apps!!!!!!

thanks cdao! Did Anthony say he is willing to disclose the flaws of our application?

Good luck with your apps!!!!!!

You're welcome and thank you! He wrote to me about how I should improve on the interview so I'm sure he will at least give you some feedback about why you didn't get accepted or how you could improve. Sometimes I feel like the admission is pretty random lol

They should be sending out more emails today, right?? Has anyone heard anything? I keep checking my email every 5 minutes.......

the FAFSA deadline for UC schools is March 2, 2012. Is this also the deadline for the UCSD pharmacy program?

If you are asking if 3/2/12 is the deadline to apply, no. The deadline was 4 months ago (transcripts/application/supplemental).

For all of you who got acceptances, did you guys receive a background check consent email from [email protected] and how long did it take to get that email if you did?

I'm really confused because I just got a reminder email from that email address saying I still need to consent to a background check, that they sent me the first email 10 days ago. I never got that first email :confused:. To make it even more confusing, I haven't gotten any acceptances recently. I still haven't heard anything from UCSD :confused:

Do you think that somehow, by a long shot, I got accepted to UCSD but never got the email????

I'm so confused!

For all of you who got acceptances, did you guys receive a background check consent email from [email protected] and how long did it take to get that email if you did?

I'm really confused because I just got a reminder email from that email address saying I still need to consent to a background check, that they sent me the first email 10 days ago. I never got that first email :confused:. To make it even more confusing, I haven't gotten any acceptances recently. I still haven't heard anything from UCSD :confused:

Do you think that somehow, by a long shot, I got accepted to UCSD but never got the email????

I'm so confused!

I'm not in the exact same position as you, since my email didn't mention having already sent a notice/request, but I received a background check request from certiphi today in the evening. I haven't been accepted anywhere either. I really don't think UCSF is that far along in their decision making and my USC interview is tomorrow, leaving UCSD. Weird. I hope this isn't a false alarm.

Though a friend who was already accepted to UCSD said she received the background check email a day before her actual acceptance, so hopefully this is a good sign?

I'm not in the exact same position as you, since my email didn't mention having already sent a notice/request, but I received a background check request from certiphi today in the evening. I haven't been accepted anywhere either. I really don't think UCSF is that far along in their decision making and my USC interview is tomorrow, leaving UCSD. Weird. I hope this isn't a false alarm.

Though a friend who was already accepted to UCSD said she received the background check email a day before her actual acceptance, so hopefully this is a good sign?
I think its definitely possible they forgot to sent you an email, they never sent me one for my interview invitation. I haven't heard back for them yet either, but I also got that 10 days ago reminder message but i got into North State a few days before that so i don't think it means anything in my case.

no. i don't think so. certiphi is a service that is used by many pharmacy schools. but ucsd hasn't sent out background checks yet. we do that later, when we begin the enrollment process.

So I just checked my email about an hour ago, and I got a rejection letter from UCSD. It was sent at 2:30pm. I kinda bummed. UCSD was my #1 school.

I interviewed on 1/28, 12pm session. Here are some of my stats: Graduated B.S. Bio with a 3.87 GPA. Worked at CVS as a tech for 2 1/2 years. Volunteered at hospital and also heavily involved with community service.

I guess I will have to be a trojan now!