Ucsd

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For those who got pulled off the waitlist recently, have you guys received the financial aid and housing info packet yet????

Members don't see this ad.

Yes I received both packets after accepting the offer. I accepted on a Friday and they sent it to me the following Monday.

Also, if anyone is part of the facebook group- can they add me to the group? It would be greatly appreciated :) Please PM me!

to everyone that got his or her acceptance, congrats :) !! please let the other schools know that you'll be withdrawing your seat ASAP! this will help many of us who are still waiting.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got off the alternate list today!!!! I was already set to move to Massachusetts for pharmacy school and I got the email this morning. Looks like I'm staying in Cali!!!! :D

Congratulations!!! Will you be accepting your offer?

Yes, I will. Im soo excited!! Congratulations to you as well!!

Indeed, it has taken me longer to get into the facebook group than to get into the school ;-)

Indeed, it has taken me longer to get into the facebook group than to get into the school ;-)

LOL. I guess there is no admin. You have to add someone in the group to be your friend first and then, they can add you to the group. PM me if you still haven't been added and I'll help you out.

I'm thinking about applying to the pharmacy school at UCSD, but I have no shadowing or volunteering experience in pharmacies, but I do have in different health fields. I was wondering what my chances are to get in if I have a 3.6 gpa.. I graduated but will need to take economics and speech if i do get in. And the PCAT is not required correct? Is there anyone who got in that are a little similar to this.