Ucsf 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Its goin to be oct mid anyways..
How many applicants do they call for the interview..any idea?

Members don't see this ad.

hi i am trying to do some scheduling..any idea if invited around what time is the interview? thanks.

what do u mean by scheduling? Did u get an invitation? Interviews can be any at any time of the day between 9 to 5

hi i am trying to do some scheduling..any idea if invited around what time is the interview? thanks.

I guess its usually around 20th October maybe few days earlier or later than that! But around that time!
I might be wrong though!

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year it was from October 14th to 17th. Sunday through Wednesday. Hopefully this year it is around the same time.

Well... what is going on with UCSF, UOP? Is there really no news of interview invitations so far?? Should we be worried?

I guess we need to make this thread a little more active. I haven't heard back from UCSF and I was looking at the threads from the last couple of years. They sent out the interview invites on the 16th of sep last year.
In case anyone gets an interview call, please do post it here!

I called Ms Mary today and again wasn't given a date. She just said she's working on the emails which means very very soon.

Okay great :) Thanks for letting us all know. Yeah I believe that they can't delay it any more that what they already have coz people have to make travel plans too

Hey guys, got a call from ucsf this morning!!! Interview dates are Oct 13-16 :)

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats! was it through phone call or email?

Congratulations on your interview call :)
I'm still waiting in hope :( If possible , do you think you could share your stats ??

Am declining it though...so good luck to those waiting.

I havent got a reply from ucsf yet. Is it possible that no mail means I didnt get in? Do they send out negative replies also? Anyone else got a ye/no from them?

Hi Everyone
Any female wants to share accomodation please PM me

They usually just only send out invites on one particular day. But lets keep hoping, the day isn't over yet. its still about 2 PM in Cali

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone get any more interview calls?

Hi everyone! Mary Pham just returned my call. She told me that all the 90 interview invites were sent out today in the morning at 9 AM.
And if we did not get a call today , that means we did not make it to the interviews.
So yes, congrats to those who made it and good luck to everyone for the next year/rest of the programs.

So what happens if someone declines? Who fills the slot? People who aren't called is it?

:(...dint get any email from ucsf

hi....any female interested to share accommodation ....please PM me

thanks

Hey guys, I am selling my Compressor, turbine unit and mounting pole..It is ready for use, excellent condition. Just have to plug in power. used it for about a month. pm me if interested.
Hi, I am interested in buying all three of them - compressor, mount pole and turbine

hey~ is there anyone who gets the mail package? what's on the schedule?

hello everyone i got an invite too. Do u guys have any idea about their bench exam? and also what kinda attire should be wear for the interview scrubs or business professional

Ya guys plz share if u have any info about interview.

Any female interested in sharing hotel room for UCSF IV from 12-16 Oct, please PM me. Thanks!

hello everyone i got an invite too. Do u guys have any idea about their bench exam? and also what kinda attire should be wear for the interview scrubs or business professional
I guess scrubs/casuals for the bench test day and formals for the rest of the days.

can anyone plz share whats in the package as i hv still not received it!.....atleast some details like about the practice sessions and do we have to get our own instruments/typo for practice as well as bench test.....????plz share

don't worry, last year they asked gold crow preparation for lower molar and an upper central incisor, you have use your instruments during practice session (which are not mandatory) usually they give 5 evenings to practice... during exam they will provide you with instruments... kilgore teeth are use...interview is usually friendly... one faculty and one staff member will interview you... although this year there can be some changes as this year they announced interview quite late and usually the bench test followed by interview at UCSF are after UOP but this year they are before. The bench test material will reach to you via regular mail very soon.
By the way Swapy you were already accepted at Upenn and few other universities and then you deffered admission did upenn called you for interview again?

don't worry, last year they asked gold crow preparation for lower molar and an upper central incisor, you have use your instruments during practice session (which are not mandatory) usually they give 5 evenings to practice... during exam they will provide you with instruments... kilgore teeth are use...interview is usually friendly... one faculty and one staff member will interview you... although this year there can be some changes as this year they announced interview quite late and usually the bench test followed by interview at UCSF are after UOP but this year they are before. The bench test material will reach to you via regular mail very soon.
By the way Swapy you were already accepted at Upenn and few other universities and then you deffered admission did upenn called you for interview again?

thanky for ur reply....i highly appreciate......but i think u are mistaking me for someone else....i am still awaiting iv call from upenn.....i have just interviewed at UB and now its ucsf...!

Hi Swati

I didn't hear any reply from you for the email.
It is alright if you have other plans

Hi Swati

I didn't hear any reply from you for the email.
It is alright if you have other plans

hey i m so sorry but i didnt got any email from you!!!
if its ok with u ...plzz pm me ur phone number and i will call u back as soon as possible and then we can work out!!!

Last edited:
Hi we are 3 females planning to share one double bedroom
Any 4th female interested please PM me.
We are waiting for conformation of bench test. We will book room as soon as we get 4th room mate and confirmation.
Thanks

Hello, guys, I didn't get the package. Please anybody share the practices dates that UCSF lab is open for us? I would really appreciate your help.

I am interviewing at both UCSF and Pacific and looking for staying in SF from 10/12 to 10/19 (7 nights). If anyone (female) is doing the same please contact me.
If you want to share only for UCSF (10/12 to 10/16), PM me. Its not ideal for me but I will look for both the stays separately. Thanks! :)

Even I have not received the ucsf package yet!!
Have they mentioned what preps will be asked? Please reply
Have they mentioned the specific iv timings ?

Even I have not received the ucsf package yet!!
Have they mentioned what preps will be asked? Please reply
Have they mentioned the specific iv timings ?

Full veneer gold crown on posteriors and PFM crown on anteriors..Interview slots will be announced on Oct 14..

hey~i still havent received the package...and i'm really worried... can you share the whole thing on that package? thank you very much!!

Do you have any idea if they will send out any more calls in case some ppl rejected the invitation ?