UCSF alternate list 2014-2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rosh0918

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys anyone on UCSF alternate list here? And also if someone can let us know what are the chances of getting acceptance from a alternate list .. :) :) it would be a great help thank you...

Members don't see this ad.

I am on alternate list as well. Not really sure how does their waitlist moves. Also, I am just wondering how many candidates do they put on alternate list??

UCSF puts everyone else that was interviewed in the waiting list. So if 80 were interviewed and 28 were accepted. It means that 52 are in the waiting list.

That said, if any other school accepted you, take it!

Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am on the alternate list. Just received an email last night. Waiting is so horrible!

hi I am on alternate list too.. one guy got in from alternate list so far. 77 interviewed at ucsf. 28 acceptances were given and one got in from waitlist and few were send rejections too.. so around 40 are on waitlist.. If somebody is planning to not to join ucsf pls post here so we can know.. waiting is terrible.. Also I believe emails were send out in order of ranks. so if we could share our email timings and date it would be some help..just a thought..

I am on the alternate list. Just received an email last night. Waiting is so horrible!
tHV4rR