UCSF IDP 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snailz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, there are threads of other schools for 2017, but No thread for UCSF IDP 2017 yet. Let's share our updates and experience for UCSF here. Good luck everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

So they start sending out interview invitations only on sept right?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
does UCSF allows updates like part 2 after the deadline?

No they don't and are strict about it. But you can always confirm with Mary Pham.

hello.
by when does UCSF let us know? Mary Pham said mid september. Let's hope for the best people. good luck

hello.
by when does UCSF let us know? Mary Pham said mid september. Let's hope for the best people. good luck
Last year they started on Sept 14th. So, assuming sometime next week! Yeah fingers crossed!

Reactions: 1 user
got interview invitation today

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there, any female willing to share accommodation for October 9th interview at UCSF please let me know?

Any one interested for UCSF interview from October 7 th?? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Any female looking to share accommodation please inbox me.

Hi there, any male willing to share accommodation for October 3-6th at UCSF please let me know?

Last call for any male willing to share accommodation from oct 8-10 for UCSF

Hi all,
Any idea which date are all the cali schools planning to give out their accceptances?

Accepted!!!!!! Finally I can do the Banana Dance! lol Waited forever to be able to do that!!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: