2018 UCSF Pharmacy School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The address was [email protected]. Lol same for SD
Yeah I got my interview invite post marked for 4:30am (something like that) on a Tuesday. I ended up seeing it in my inbox around 11:30am Tuesday. The only odd thing is that you got it on the weekend. But maybe the lag in your inbox was just that long?

Members don't see this ad.

I have no idea. I doubt they're in their offices on Sunday morning though. I'm also thinking maybe they schedule the emails to come out sporadically to prove their point that someone's decision doesn't mean anything over your decision?

I have no idea. I doubt they're in their offices on Sunday morning though. I'm also thinking maybe they schedule the emails to come out sporadically to prove their point that someone's decision doesn't mean anything over your decision?
I dont think it's to prove a point. It might just be the lag in their mailing system plus whatever lag your mailing system has in conjunction with their mailing system. What do you have, gmail?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah gmail. It's weird too because on my inbox it says 820 and when I click on the actual email it says 420.

Holy crap! I got accepted! Just to let you guys know it is completely random when they send it... Mine was timestamped at 4:20 this morning. Sunday morning wtf. Hang in there!
That's awesome, congrats!!! Are you telling me it's actually worth it to check my email every time I wake up at night then... Lol

Reactions: 1 user
Sunday acceptances... Way to catch us off guard, UCSF!! I'm still waiting, though..

Reactions: 1 users
Here goes another week of constant checking. I have lost hope in being admitted. I hope everyone on this forum gets in :)

Reactions: 2 users
Monday morning! Like I don't have anything better than to check my email ever two seconds. #leggo

denied this morning. game over :( but it's been fun playing. best of luck to all!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have mixed feelings about this considering I have already been accepted to UT austin.... I won't even have to move. At this point I have kinda had it with UCSF... Well I av 10 days to accept my wait list spot.

Wow, I guess they've finalized the lists then..

I have mixed feelings about this considering I have already been accepted to UT austin.... I won't even have to move. At this point I have kinda had it with UCSF... Well I av 10 days to accept my wait list spot.
I wonder how they determine the wait list. So does that mean all spots have been accounted for? Then why are people getting rejections and acceptances still?

If 18 people are already wait listed does that mean all the acceptances are out already ??!

This really makes me mad that if people are being wait listed that means they've already decided that they're good but not as good as the 122 people who will be granted acceptances. And the only way they can know that is if they have already decided who the 122 people are... Therefore we should have already been emailed their decision.

Waitlisted #2 (and my friend is #21 - so there are at least 21 people on the waitlist). If they already determined the waitlist order then I'm assuming that all the acceptances and rejections have been decided

Last edited by a moderator:
Waitlisted as well. Oh well, off to my other school then I guess!

If you're still waiting, I really think they're just sorting out the waitlist at this point, but I'm not sure

Waitlisted as well. Oh well, off to my other school then I guess!

If you're still waiting, I really think they're just sorting out the waitlist at this point, but I'm not sure
Yeah I think I'm going to pass on the wait list too! What school are u going to?

y'all are way too high strung. take a breather. it'll come in due time. if you are not confident in all the hard work you have put in then I guess you have a reason to worry. otherwise, just go breathe, pick some flowers and enjoy living a lower stress life. PharmSchool stress is going to be worse than waiting for your acceptance so practice relieving it

This is redic. I haven't heard back anything. Do people think that they have accepted their 122 already and are just getting the rest of the rejections and waitlist out?

They've explained it time and time again. They take in everyone and review them all together. They are not rolling. Your interview date DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. They review everyone at once, so yes they have sent out some acceptances according to "Reports from the Pharm" but haven't sent them all out. Just go spend your time doing something fun rather than freaking out about this. You will get your response when the time comes. Pretty sure they have all 122 already picked out but are just sending the info out in batches. they have their waitlist ranked so they could be working on that. honestly just go relax and don't think about it, you will get an email sooner or later.

I figured it out.. According to last year, the forum had 11 pages on it. I think they are just waiting for us to have 11 here so that they release everyones response!
#genius

I figured it out.. According to last year, the forum had 11 pages on it. I think they are just waiting for us to have 11 here so that they release everyones response!
#genius
Hahhahahah! I guess I'm not the only one waiting today. I'm honestly fine waiting it out. I've been obsessing for a while so now it's just kinda like eh. April 1st will come soon enough.