UCSF Supplemental Application Fee?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Plan A

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I paid my application fee (credit card), and did receive a receipt email from ucsf.
I was going to submit my supplemental application.
But, it still says I need to pay application fee to submit my supplemental application.
I have sent email to ucsf but no reply yet (it says she's on vacation til 15th).
Does anyone know how long does it take to clear the credit card transaction for application fee?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I paid my application fee (credit card), and did receive a receipt email from ucsf.
I was going to submit my supplemental application.
But, it still says I need to pay application fee to submit my supplemental application.
I have sent email to ucsf but no reply yet (it says she's on vacation til 15th).
Does anyone know how long does it take to clear the credit card transaction for application fee?
Thanks!

I submitted my payment by credit card last night and it showed up on my application within minutes, not sure what's going on with your payment :(

I hope it works out, and maybe try calling the admissions office?

I paid first then I worked on my essays for a couple hours and finally submitted with no issues. Maybe you just have to wait a while.