UF AEGD Program 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentist1988

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hii any one received interview invitation for aegd program in uni of florida, at hialeh?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm still waiting. Do you know if they have started sending invites yet?

I called them today and they said interview invitation is on rolling basis....comitte review apolication and if they like then they call for iv.....thats y i wanted to know if anyone got or not but it looks like they havent started yet

Members don't see this ad :)
Do u know how many applications they have this year?

Dose any one know when they 'll start sending interviews last year ?

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I got an invite from Hialeah aegd today.Does anyone knows what to expect in their bench test.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I got an invite from Hialeah aged today.Does anyone knows what to expect in their bench test.
Congradulation
Can you share your state
And the interview date
Thanks

Application completion date Sept 10. Interview on Nov 4

Did anyone else receive invitation from UF?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't received an invitation to interview (or a yes/no answer at ALL). I sent in my complete application on late September. I don't have my green card yet but my interview is the week AFTER the AEGD Interviews. They said they would consider the letter from my attorney stating the date of my interview. Has anybody received a definitive NO?

Hello everyone,

I am withdrawing from AEGD interview on Nov 4th.So someone eligible may get a call soon. Good luck guys

Hi guys,

I got an invite from Hialeah aegd today.Does anyone knows what to expect in their bench test.
Hi Dear,

Do you have any idea what they askin their bench test?

Can you please help. I really appreciate it.

Thank you!

I called them today and they said interview invitation is on rolling basis....comitte review apolication and if they like then they call for iv.....thats y i wanted to know if anyone got or not but it looks like they havent started yet
Hi Dear, do you have any idea what they ask inBench Test?

Please can you help.

Thank you!

Dose any one know when they 'll start sending interviews last year ?
Hi Dear,

Do you have any ideawhat they ask in Bench Test. Can uou help please

Thank you!