UF College of Pharmacy Orlando

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

3asfora

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I was wondering if any of you already goes to the Orlando campus or will attend it this fall, where are you guys living? What neighborhoods and how far from the school? I checked the school's location @ Lake Nona and it is pretty far from the center of Orlando that I usually go to in vacations. Do you have roommates and what is one way to find them?
What is the normal commute time to school and how often are you in school? Do you spend most time studying in school or there are good libraries like the Gainesville libraries.
Thank you :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,
I was wondering if any of you already goes to the Orlando campus or will attend it this fall, where are you guys living? What neighborhoods and how far from the school? I checked the school's location @ Lake Nona and it is pretty far from the center of Orlando that I usually go to in vacations. Do you have roommates and what is one way to find them?
What is the normal commute time to school and how often are you in school? Do you spend most time studying in school or there are good libraries like the Gainesville libraries.
Thank you :)
You should post in the UF COP class of 2018 thread.

Members don't see this ad :)