UGA C/O 2019 Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mfoley312

UGA CVM c/o 2020
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I applied this application cycle to UGA for c/o 2019 and, like most of you, am pretty nervous. I just wanted to make a thread to see if/when anyone gets that special interview email (I think they send it through e-mail). I'm just patiently waiting, but I wanted to know if anyone else has had any luck so far.

Members don't see this ad.

They don't do interviews. They will start contacting applicants in February-March.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, I was told they do, I guess I was told wrong. I also thought they did interviews due to my girlfriend getting one for c/o 2018 pharmacy school at UGA.

Yeah as far as I'm aware the vet school definitely doesn't do interviews. If you make it past their initial review, they do call some of your references and ask them some questions about you, but that's it.

Oh, well that's good to know. Thanks for letting me know!

According to my limited research of last year's thread, the first reference wasn't called until January 29th and the first person to be called for admission was on February 10th. That being said, I think a lot of people will hear something before the beginning of February since they seemed to start earlier this year. We can only hope, right? ;) hang in there