Ugh midterms next week

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psycho Doctor

*** Angel
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm calling them midterms since it's the first major exam in one class, the second in another and we have midsemester evaluations too. How do you study for them? I know I'm not prepared. :scared: Not to sound like i'm overreacting but i am realy worried.

Members don't see this ad.

Does your school provide you with old exams to study from?

You read ur syllabus, and read ur books. and don't stop until u understand all the material and know all the terms u encounter in the course, lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
oh yeah, and surf the net to take a look at sample tests from other med schools in ur subject. You'll prolly encounter stuff u didn't learn before, but it'll also give u a different idea of stuff that can be stressed. Just don't study other tests as if that's how ur test is gonna be.

it depends if your school tests in a manner similar to the shelf exams. If so, the study aids at any Barnes & Noble or other major chain bookstore will work. If you get the USMLE study guides, those work pretty well too. I like the BRS in Gross Anatomy and Lippencotts for Biochem.

:luck: