UIC application 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Even my application status says incomplete. I received the application complete mail long time back on May 17th. Then they said some documents missing. I sent them May last. I got the confirmation that it was received. I don't know what is going on.

Members don't see this ad.

Even my application status says incomplete. I received the application complete mail long time back on May 17th. Then they said some documents missing. I sent them May last. I got the confirmation that it was received. I don't know what is going on.

as said earlier, i think its ok if you got the application complete email.
the online status is not updated.

I have incomplete status in online application, i sent them supplemental appli on june 8 as per tracking number it is recieved by them. Though toefl score direct from ETS is updated on june 17. In additional requirements for program, it asks ECE, Degree, Transcripts, Part I score, Resident proof , ( i sent all these in one packet )
Recomm letters 1 and 2.....( this i haven't sent , do i need to send recommendation letters but it is not mentioned in list) PLEASE GUIDE ME.
Last thing is ---- Financial Doc OIS.....? What's this?
I emailed them last week if they recieved my supplemental application but no reply yet.
Please reply my all queries. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Appli Status says ---- required docs---- Translation od degree and transcripts wheras they are already in english what i sent,

does anyone knows when they will issue the interviews?

They started last yr around this time eagerly waiting...fingers crossed....

I have incomplete status in online application, i sent them supplemental appli on june 8 as per tracking number it is recieved by them. Though toefl score direct from ETS is updated on june 17. In additional requirements for program, it asks ECE, Degree, Transcripts, Part I score, Resident proof , ( i sent all these in one packet )
Recomm letters 1 and 2.....( this i haven't sent , do i need to send recommendation letters but it is not mentioned in list) PLEASE GUIDE ME.
Last thing is ---- Financial Doc OIS.....? What's this?
I emailed them last week if they recieved my supplemental application but no reply yet.
Please reply my all queries. Thanks.

if u sent everything this month, you might have to wait for some more time to get the complete email.
as for the other things u mentioned - its part of the online status ..so dont worry abt that.
no need to send recommendation letter to UIC- you have to submit it with caapid.
read through the thread as well ..you will get all info u need.

Thanks nbpoise for ur reply.
PLease tell me about Financial Docu OIS, whats that? though i submitted application fee online, they updated it too, then what is lacking?

Thanks nbpoise for ur reply.
PLease tell me about Financial Docu OIS, whats that? though i submitted application fee online, they updated it too, then what is lacking?

as far as i know its the financial documents/ fees required after acceptance.

Check your mail. They have started sending the interview invitation.

hi everyone, i just got an interview invite like 58 mins back. Th eproblem is i dont see a date??? any one else got the invite?

Members don't see this ad :)
ya it just says indate and intime...? thats confusing as there is no attch also!!

I got another mail and now the date has been mentioned for july 17th.

mangosalsa and ddsasplease can u share ur stats also...if u want

Last edited:
hi everyone, i just got an interview invite like 58 mins back. Th eproblem is i dont see a date??? Any one else got the invite?

i also got one without date but she send it again another one with date thank god wat a relief

.................................................................................

Last edited:
congratts to those who got IV email....and best of luck for their IV....guys plz share ur stats

I have no clue about the interview.
how is everybody else preparing for the interview?

I have no clue about the interview.
how is everybody else preparing for the interview?

Congratulations for all those who got interview...pls share ur stats as it would be useful for us who are waiting....

Those that haven't received IV yet don't feel bad!

I only received mine 7 days after they started sending them out, and some people received it more than a month later!

Finger crossed, and good luck! :xf::luck:

Congratulations for those who got in interview.. Wish you the best of luck.. keep us updated with the IV experience, thanks.

First Congratulations to all the people who got interviews! You must so happy and relieved that all your hardwork and financial investment into your future has started to pay off!

Second thank you to Hope for the encouraging words for those of who have not gotten any interviews yet.

Please let us know when your interview dates are and what your stats are.. so that we know if we also may have a chance of getting an interview.

Much THANKS!

hi everyone, i just got an interview invite like 58 mins back. Th eproblem is i dont see a date??? any one else got the invite?
hey did u have a part 2 exam in ur application? plz reply bcoz i havent give my part 2 yet so i want to know that all people who got interviews gave part 2 or not
plz reply from anyone who got interview

Thanks everyone for your wishes. Just hang in there...you will receive it. I am sorry but I don't feel comfortable sharing my stats. But i can give you an idea.
Part 1- High 80s
Part 2- Pass
Toefl- In 100s
Experience in home country as well as in US. Currently working as DA. Hope it helps. Best wishes for everyone.

Thanks everyone for your wishes. Just hang in there...you will receive it. I am sorry but I don't feel comfortable sharing my stats. But i can give you an idea.
Part 1- High 80s
Part 2- Pass
Toefl- In 100s
Experience in home country as well as in US. Currently working as DA. Hope it helps. Best wishes for everyone.

hey Mango! thanks for the feedback! Even your vague stats are awesome!

wow! congrats to all those who got an interview!
good luck to all those who got it and all those waiting as well!

can u please share with us ..when u did u all receive an application complete email- just to get an idea if they are inviting for interviews on a rolling basis. please also share your stats if you wish too.
it will help all of us who are waiting to get some idea and curb our anxiety!

thanks.

can u please share with us ..when u did u all receive an application complete email- just to get an idea if they are inviting for interviews on a rolling basis. please also share your stats if you wish too.

thanks.
i agree...this anxiety is killing...... pl ease just give as an idea to understand if they are calling IV on a rolling basis

I am done with my part 2,
toefl in 100's,
work experience in the US (current) and home country.
I got my application complete on JUne 1st.

I am sure those of you waiting will be hearing soon as well. If you check last year's posts, you will find that they keep sending invites till August, so do not loose hope.

Good luck!

Last edited:
toefl in 100's,

I am sure those of you waiting will be hearing soon as well. If you check last year's posts, you will find that they keep sending invites till August, so do not loose hope.

Good luck!

thanks for your reply, good luck to you! hope you do well!
looks like they are inviting those with part 2 complete first...
well this anxiety is killing..please people pray for us too!

toefl in 100's,

Good luck!

Thanks! All the best for the interview!

thanks.
.................................................................................................

Last edited:
toefl in 100's,

Good luck!
thank u for the reply....... :)

Thanks all for the wishes..My application complete email came on May 11....my interview date is july 16...and my stats are,,
NBDE part 1..In the 90's
part 2...not given
TOEFL..103..
Good luck to everyone..!!
when r u planning to take ur part 2? u wrote as part 2 planned in caapid in which month? answer if u feel comfortable it will be great help because i am in also a same position but not receive interview yet? r u a chicago resident?

Thanks all for the wishes..My application complete email came on May 11....my interview date is july 16...and my stats are,,
NBDE part 1..In the 90's
part 2...not given
TOEFL..103..
Good luck to everyone..!!

thanks jyots ..that helps all of us...good luck !
keep us posted on your interview experience...
wish you the best!
are you from chicago?

congrates and all the best to all who got interviews and thank u for sharing and helping others

......................................................................................................

Last edited:
.......................................................................................

Last edited: