UIC IDDP 2015 applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't know but I think they will keep calling people in small groups. Our deadline is December 7th to make a decision.

Members don't see this ad.

Some people have already received waitlisted emails. They said during interview that they will waitlist everyone that is not accepted. I don't know what's going on.

On fB one more but maybe not everybody has FB
Congratuation! I got accepted yesterday as well. I am so happy. Can you please send me the link of Facebook page so that I can join to you? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Some people have already received waitlisted emails. They said during interview that they will waitlist everyone that is not accepted. I don't know what's going on.

Did you get one?

Anyone interviewed on aug 28 got accepted?

Whoever is the group administrator I'd suggest to make the group Secret! (all posts and member are currently visible to everyone)

I would also suggest that whenever a new member try to join that the administrator checks first with admissions to make sure that that person was sent acceptance.

Last edited:
Congratulations to those accepted! Welcome to UIC!

On previous years, some seniors were added to the Facebook group to help out with questions that might be common to every new batch (accommodations for example). And as the program starts they were kindly 'kicked out', so that the groups keeps their autonomy.

Does any one know is UIc done with sending acceptance?

Does any one know is UIc done with sending acceptance?

Members don't see this ad :)
Who said this Ram?

A friend of mine contacted UIC. They told they r done with acceptances. Partial waitlist has been. They r reviewing others. Every body will hear from them

Whoever is the group administrator I'd suggest to make the group Secret! (all posts and member are currently visible to everyone)

I would also suggest that whenever a new member try to join that the administrator checks first with admissions to make sure that that person was sent acceptance.
So Glad to see you here, Hope4!! :) Hope you can help us out here. We're wondering what is going on with the acceptances, any idea if everything is over and if we haven't received a waitlisted email, does it mean we are rejected?
Im sure a lot of us, here are super confused, we would really appreciate any kind of information.

A friend of mine contacted UIC. They told they r done with acceptances. Partial waitlist has been. They r reviewing others. Every body will hear from them
Are you sure, (or your friend sure)? because a few people I know said otherwise, that they are not done with acceptances yet. :/

Guys, please let me know if anyone contacted the office directly, or let me know if I should.

Guys, please let me know if anyone contacted the office directly, or let me know if I should.
Please contact UIc And I don't think its good to rely on what people are saying on SDN Or FB...

Reactions: 1 user
Ok guys, I just sent them an email, will let you know what I learn when I get a reply.
If others who got in or waitlisted, can post here, it will be very helpful.
This is depressing:(

I eamiled braulia yesterday. She said shes not done with acceptace.

God know what they are doing.

They have send waitlist email. Two of my friends got it. I don't know if they can send waitlist email before all acceptances.
Or may be she is talking about acceptances that will sent for folks on waitlist after accepted applicants decline.

Ok guys, I just heard back from them. Here's what they said exactly-
All acceptance emails are sent. Partial waitlist emails are sent. If people decline their seats, more acceptance emails will be sent. All of this is confirmed. It broke my heart :(

For everyone in the same boat as me, lets keep our fingers crossed. I was doing terrible when I got the email but a sweet friend of mine cheered me up and made to stronger to hope for the best. I really hope that I get the waitlist email and get a seat too. But if not, then I hope that I get the strength to move on and apply next year again with a killer resume, so they can't refuse me ;) Ok, that is going a little overboard haha :p But the truth is, that there are so many people in worse situations so I know that we need to keep our spirits up so we can help and support them.
I humbly request everyone to please let us all know if you hear again about waitlist emails from UIC. Thank you guys :)
Take care!
Just knowing that you're not the only person having a tough time, gives you the strength to stand up, dust yourself and show the light to others as well:)

Reactions: 1 users
Great post chicagolove.

Someone on fb said that theywaitlist almost every one . So im still hoping for one

hey all of you..how did you get DA job? I have been searching since 3 months.............now I feel so low....tired of searching :((

Put your resume on Craigslist or search on Craigslist for jobs , but do you have work permit?

withdrew from UIC acceptance, guys who are still waiting to hear don't worry, there is lot to go.....

anybody else who withdrew their UIC acceptance???

I am a new acceptance this year. Can I know the link of Facebook page for UIC IDDP 2016 again that I can join in? Thank you..

thise who got accepted in UIC, what is next after we submit the reservation fee and original credentials? Are we supposed to receive an email of switching from pending status to confirmed?

Elident
Did u get accepted yesterday. Please let me know.

Elident
More questions. Were you directly accepted or waitlisted and then accepted. Did u receive acceptance yesterday. Just trying to determine my chances. I would appreciate if you can answer my questions. Thanks in advance.

Thanks to all of my friends who supported me and pushed me to have hope and faith in the worst of times,

:banana::banana::banana:I got an acceptance!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Hey, are there few spots left at UIC or they are done for this year? I hate them taking more IL residents :(

Hey, are there few spots left at UIC or they are done for this year? I hate them taking more IL residents :([/QU

did they waitlist everyone??? No idea if they are done or not.:eek: FB page shows 48 members:confused:

Last edited:
They ll accpet 52 student this year...so may be more to go...and in fb page, some are old student so don lose hope...best luck..

Last edited:
Just got accepted yesterday .... I was waitlisted for a long time ....":banana:" ":banana:" .........can somebody send me the link to the facebook group please.....