UIC IDDP 2015 applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Should we upload Notarized Copy of Dental Education Transcripts and Notarized copy of Dental Diploma together? confused:(

pls help...

Members don't see this ad.

Hi nbde2011 there are 2 different section , first one says degree, upload your diploma there
under degree it says transcript upload your transcript there

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Guys, how many of you all heard for July interviews?

Not yet but heard people are getting for July already..

I've received one for July..just got an email today

Reactions: 1 users
application completion email on 19th June.

Hey anyone here for August 1st? PM me.

Application Completion May 9th

Is IV being conducted every week through mid September? How many in one batch and in total? Any inputs guys?

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys please I need immediate help... I sent transcripts n got an email that I need to send university issued mark sheets.... PleAse let me knw wht do I have to send???

That's the individual year mark sheets that they are referring to.

Guys please I need immediate help... I sent transcripts n got an email that I need to send university issued mark sheets.... PleAse let me knw wht do I have to send???
check ur uic status ..if the transcript section is verified then no need to worry but email them to confirm..

How do you upload individual mark sheets? I tried and cnt submit more thn 1 document.

I mean how should I make single PDF file for all 4 mark sheets?

Ugh! Why can't it be September already. I just want to know if I'm in or not.

Guys, are they done with the invites already? Which date is the latest people have got an IV for?

How do you know this? 100 ?
They said they will be interviewing 130 or more applicants this year. I know they have interviewed at least 30 already. They have sent out invitations for 4 more batches already. Generally they r calling 6 to 12 applicants in each batch. So you can say they have invited 40 more. So they will send out 60 to 70 invites more.

They said they will be interviewing 130 or more applicants this year. I know they have interviewed at least 30 already. They have sent out invitations for 4 more batches already. Generally they r calling 6 to 12 applicants in each batch. So you can say they have invited 40 more. So they will send out 60 to 70 invites more.
Wow! it will be great if they invite 60-70 more. Thanks ....

@Lez you know that they won't declare the results till sept 15th to 25th. By the way were you the guy who was called for interview with 3 days notice?

I had about a week @Ram.. I almost missed it too. Good thing Braulia called me personally.

How was the interview. Was Dr Salzmann impressed with you:)

It was a good conversation I think. @ram12345 funny thing was my aunt studied under him at northwestern for her dmd when it was still open. Overall, it was a casual interview. I think they just want to know you are not a robot.

Did he know that you aunt was her student. You have pretty good chance then to make it buddy ;)

With 130-140 interviewee, it's difficult to determine what they will be looking for...everybody seems to have part 1 and 2, solid experience in US....Don't know what will happen

Congrats to all who got interview calls :) I want to know if I can improve my profile any better??
NBDE 1 and 2 PASS
TOEFL: 106
GPA: 3.9
1 and half years back home exp
10 months dental assisting in USA
8 months research in USA
9 months shadowing in USA
lots of community events volunteering
CE courses

No interview invitation from UIC yet. Dont know whats missing in my application. What are the ways of improving my application? Please give your suggestions..

Congrats to all who got interview calls :) I want to know if I can improve my profile any better??
NBDE 1 and 2 PASS
TOEFL: 106
GPA: 3.9
1 and half years back home exp
10 months dental assisting in USA
8 months research in USA
9 months shadowing in USA
lots of community events volunteering
CE courses

No interview invitation from UIC yet. Dont know whats missing in my application. What are the ways of improving my application? Please give your suggestions..

I don't know of this guy is for real. I'm pretty sure I saw this kind of post before. Showing off their stats that's near perfect and saying they are not getting in. I'm wondering if he or she is posting to discourage us or is this guy for real.

He or She can be real. Either there might be problem with his/her SOP or Resume. Or he/she would have applied little late probably later half of June. If she/he applied later, UIC will probably call him/her in Sept
I don't know of this guy is for real. I'm pretty sure I saw this kind of post before. Showing off their stats that's near perfect and saying they are not getting in. I'm wondering if he or she is posting to discourage us or is this guy for real.

Any new IV guys? This is freaking me out. Tired of waiting already. Hope they are not done with IV yet.. Please share if anyone got any lately.,,

You need some positive thoughts in life dude! I have worked my ass off and my stats are REAL!!

He or She can be real. Either there might be problem with his/her SOP or Resume. Or he/she would have applied little late probably later half of June. If she/he applied later, UIC will probably call him/her in Sept

Hi! I got application complete email on June 1st. But this is the first time I am applying, so may be there are stronger re-applicants.

Is there anybody having interview at September??

You got an invite Cibel? I have not got any but I want to know if September is all done too?

I don't think they have sent out invite for September yet. Dates that I know of are Jul 24th, Aug 1, 27 and 28.

Lol may be the batches in May and June were too good to pass on;)

Going by trend, expect them to come out with Sept list by Jul end to Aug 1st week.