UIC IDDP 2015 applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think UIC is winding down now. Next few batches will be last ones.

Members don't see this ad :)
Lol. UIC interview process is very long. Has started since 1st week of May. Expect results in 1st to 2nd week of sept.

is the interrview on aug 19th last or will they be taking some more??

There is one on 27th and another on 28th Aug. They may call 1 to 2 batches. Just guessing based on numbers.

Reactions: 1 user
have they sent invites for 27th and 28th aug?

I have applied in the current cycle. Gathering information from every source possible. Like you, I am too anxious to know what's going on. All the iv dates are correct. No of batches n acceptance dates are speculation based on previous year data and the number of ivs that was indicated in the interviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have applied in the current cycle. Gathering information from every source possible. Like you, I am too anxious to know what's going on. All the iv dates are correct. No of batches n acceptance dates are speculation based on previous year data and the number of ivs that was indicated in the interviews.
how do they call for iv... phone /email/mail??

They send email to let you know about the interview

I think they have interviewed between 80 to 90 and have scheduled interviews for about 40 more applicants. I think they are almost done sending iv. At the max, they may call 15-20 more applicants.

Do they inform regarding rejections or not? How do they invite for IVs by email or call?

thanks honesty pays

Long Long waiting period.....Anyone who got IV for september?? If not, then I guess August 28th might be the last batch and then results should be expected by second week of september....Just hope for the best for all...:)

Long Long waiting period.....Anyone who got IV for september?? If not, then I guess August 28th might be the last batch and then results should be expected by second week of september....Just hope for the best for all...:)
DDS6 which batch were you interviewed?

I suspect UIC is done with interviews because CAAPID opened in March this cycle and interviews started as early as May whereas CAAPID opened in April last year and interviews were from June to September. I guess they conduct interviews within 4 months for each cycle

God and only folks @ UIC know what's going on. Lol

God knows or admission committee knows....:)

hey..is uic finally done with sending iv?:(((((

Chicalgolove, I seriously think they may be done sine we haven't heard of September interview dates yet

Chicalgolove, I seriously think they may be done sine we haven't heard of September interview dates yet
They have called applicants for interview with a short notice of 1 week. They have done that last year and this year too. Last year some applicants were called in first week of Sept for Sept 9 and 11 interview. So it is not over until the acceptance list is send out.

ram12345, but remember they started calling for interviews in June last year but they started May this year. It is just my assumption though.

yeah. but they are calling 20 more people this year.

I was interviewed this Monday 25 august....... results will be announced at the end of september ..... 2 more batches to go......46 seats.... total candidates 120 ..... admissions on rolling basis ..... the earlier you were interviewed , the better your chances

I was interviewed this Monday 25 august....... results will be announced at the end of september ..... 2 more batches to go......46 seats.... total candidates 120 ..... admissions on rolling basis ..... the earlier you were interviewed , the better your chances
R u sure? 46 seats? 120 candidates? who told u that there are only 2 batches remaining?

I was told 40 seats and 130 candidates will be interviewed.

Interesting...I think only the admission committee knows exactly. I really doubt that results will be sent by end of september just looking at previous cycles. Well all we can do is to wait and see what happens.

So excited !!!:wacky: hope you guys are right and they have 46 seats this year:)

Reactions: 1 users
R u sure? 46 seats? 120 candidates? who told u that there are only 2 batches remaining?

I was told 40 seats and 130 candidates will be interviewed.
same was told to our batch 40 seats and 130 will be interviewed.

Interesting...I think only the admission committee knows exactly. I really doubt that results will be sent by end of september just looking
same was told to our batch 40 seats and 130 will be interviewed.
Honestypays when did you interview? I think at my interview Braulia said at least 40 seats so i guess it could be more. Last year was 42 but 40 was written on CAAPID. So i guess it may vary.

Honestypays when did you interview? I think at my interview Braulia said at least 40 seats so i guess it could be more. Last year was 42 but 40 was written on CAAPID. So i guess it may vary.
my i.v was on 19th august.

I just got an invite from Rutgers just now for the end of September. Why can't UIC just Hurry up already and tell us.

I just got an invite from Rutgers just now for the end of September. Why can't UIC just Hurry up already and tell us.
If you get in UIC you won't attend Rutgers? i think by end of sept you will get UIC results.

Very true for Lez. I think you will know in couple of weeks as you were interviewed in 4th batch.