UIC IDDP 2015 applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did u get iv from other schools as well?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope u get into UPenn. So u can leave UIC seat for one of us ;)

:)))) wait nobody knows anything everybody have the same chances so far

when was your iv in LLU? please replay , i am waiting too..

LLU is officially saying they will declare results in Nov. I am suspecting they will do it in 3rd to 4th week of Oct.

Members don't see this ad :)
When were u interviewed? I would love it if they declare it by Sept end. But they r still conducting interviews. So I don't know.

mine was 27th.. and i was told it is going to be end of sept...

me too, i have another one ..i don't know should i go or not..

how do you know i have UCSF iv? did we met? yes, i am thinking of going..

On my way to Rutgers, Had to buy a stupid wifi access on the airplane so I can keep an eye on UIC email! Torture is real!

Reactions: 1 user
Good Luck Lez !!
I am very nervous today! I think we will hear something today or tomorrow. Having stomach cramps when I think about UIC...

Lol. Same here. Don't want to see waitlisted email. Scared

Have anyone tried contacting Braulia about the results?!

I strongly suggest @cibel to do that since she created this thread.... Lmao.. Just say you are asking for all of us.

Haa haa:laugh:, this is a good one Lez!!! I would be more than happy to do this if my heart could handle it . I don't think they will sent results today. It is already 2pm. Seems like tomorrow will be another long day ...

Ha ha.. We all need some ativan before bedtime and 1 hour before opening our email!

lubb dub..lubb dub...lubb dub....I have a feeling that results will come out on wednesday...I dont know why but its my strong intuition..:D..:D

Reactions: 2 users
Omg not even tomorrow ,:( how do that feeling came to you?

Ha haa...or last week of September which means next week on Monday..I feel it can be any day from now on. Same excitement and nervousness every morning. Hope at least the story ends happily for us.

They started sending out acceptances exactly one week after their last interview batch, so it should be out soon, today or tomorrow.
Good luck guys!!!
Eat. Pray. Check email. \m/

lubb dub..lubb dub...lubb dub....I have a feeling that results will come out on wednesday...I dont know why but its my strong intuition..:D..:D
Good Luck Lez !!
I am very nervous today! I think we will hear something today or tomorrow. Having stomach cramps when I think about UIC...
Hey Cibel, hope you're feeling better! Imagine this, I did not have internet yesterday at all and was at a low reception zone for almost the whole day :grumpy:
But today I have internet! yayyy:)

Reactions: 1 users
Guess what Chicagoglove I just started reading your post "They started sending out acceptances.....and my heart beat got up...almost a mini heart attack...(didn't read the full post)."....Oh my god...4 months were still easy...this last time is really hard...can't think of anything else....I just hope patience to be fruitful

Lol...Lez. You have a good idea I really wish we knew when they will send out the results. This waiting is real torture. Who is gonna volunteer to contact Braulia? lol.
lol
Guess what Chicagoglove I just started reading your post "They started sending out acceptances.....and my heart beat got up...almost a mini heart attack...(didn't read the full post)."....Oh my god...4 months were still easy...this last time is really hard...can't think of anything else....I just hope patience to be fruitful
lool me too had the exact same feeling!

Oh no Im so sorry @DDS6 and @nnmm .. And yes, you're absolutely right! The months were easier to handle than these few days that we have left.. Hopefully we have only a few days left :xf::xf::luck: I cant wait much longer, i'll become a zombie:zombie: hehe

Guys, Any clue about the results? Did anyone try to contact Braulia?

Food coma from new York! Rutgers is awesome. I wish I get the luxury to pick.

I wish other 90 interviewees get option to pick UIC vs their dream school. I am sure then I will be in. Lol.