UIC IDDP 2015 applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not sure yet, who ever pick me first I guess.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
They don't send rejection. They will send email to waitlisted people after a week.

DD6 your intuition u said Wednesday, but nothing yet , or just for me nothing?

Don't know about acceptance. Last yr people have reported getting acceptance over 2 days.

Reactions: 1 user
hi I'm new to this forum, I have nbde1, toefl 104, I have shadowed in the states, I applied to all universities that don't require nbde2, i got rejected by michigan, pacific, minnesota, and no IV contact yet, do u think i hv any chances left for this year, and if nt, what should i do for next year other than take nbde2, I need advise, I have been feeling depressed and down since last month since invites have started going out, and I only got rejections,

I was busy all day today. It is so hard not to be able to look my phone. Hope tomorrow is the last day. I saw Ms Braulia in my dream last night. I asked her about the results and she said she doesn't know only the committee knows :). I am getting crazy!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm freaking out! What is up.. Someone said results are out and you guys are not responding?

Oh no Im so sorry @DDS6 and @nnmm .. And yes, you're absolutely right! The months were easier to handle than these few days that we have left.. Hopefully we have only a few days left :xf::xf::luck:
I ema
Guys, Any clue about the results? Did anyone try to contact Braulia?
I'm freaking out! What is up.. Someone said results are out and you guys are not responding?
someone on facebook is saying that she got an acceptance so apparently it's out!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........dream come true.....we coming Chicago...,,,banana....banana.....banana

Got an acceptance. :banana::banana: Finally get to do banana dance. Interview August 19th

No!... Feeling bummed out! But congrats who got the email. It's awesome

No!... Feeling bummed out! But congrats who got the email. It's awesome
Feels like not many people got emails today.. do we have hope for tomorrow, or are the 46 seats taken?

hi I'm new to this forum, I have nbde1, toefl 104, I have shadowed in the states, I applied to all universities that don't require nbde2, i got rejected by michigan, pacific, minnesota, and no IV contact yet, do u think i hv any chances left for this year, and if nt, what should i do for next year other than take nbde2, I need advise, I have been feeling depressed and down since last month since invites have started going out, and I only got rejections,
Dear @jesbul
Hey buddy, don't worry.. I know how you feel.. most of us here are in the same boat. But please, don't give up.. your next step, I would suggest is taking nbde part 2. Join the facebook group for it, there is a ton of help there and you will surely pass if you give it a good 3 month preparation. Feel free to ask me or any of us any questions you have. this is a tough tough journey, but the destination is very rewarding. I would also suggest searching for a dental assistant job, after your exam, getting it super tough, but it helps a lot. You can also try to get into MPH programs or research instead. There are quite a few options. There is a lot more information in this forum, read up old threads, or msg us. We're here to help out ;):)
Sorry I missed your post in the confusion of all the results coming in :wacky: [sucks that I didn't get one:arghh: ];)
Hang in there, and take care:)

Reactions: 1 users
Nothing yet:( I hope there is some more coming out tomorrow.

Dear @jesbul
Hey buddy, don't worry.. I know how you feel.. most of us here are in the same boat. But please, don't give up.. your next step, I would suggest is taking nbde part 2. Join the facebook group for it, there is a ton of help there and you will surely pass if you give it a good 3 month preparation. Feel free to ask me or any of us any questions you have. this is a tough tough journey, but the destination is very rewarding. I would also suggest searching for a dental assistant job, after your exam, getting it super tough, but it helps a lot. You can also try to get into MPH programs or research instead. There are quite a few options. There is a lot more information in this forum, read up old threads, or msg us. We're here to help out ;):)
Sorry I missed your post in the confusion of all the results coming in :wacky: [sucks that I didn't get one:arghh: ];)
Hang in there, and take care:)
thank you so much for your encouraging words, yes I will do my NBDE2, hopefully I would try the other options u suggested :)

Nothing yet:( I hope there is some more coming out tomorrow.
Looks like they have sent out a few today.. I read in facebook that someone got hers at around 5 pm.. so.. we have hope! Tomorrow hopefully they will send out others as well.. Not sure if i'll be able to focus while assisting my dentist lolz
cant believe we have more waiting on our cards..
Good luck guys!

thank you so much for your encouraging words, yes I will do my NBDE2, hopefully I would try the other options u suggested :)
That's greats to hear:) I know how overwhelming it can be. So, just msg us or post or ask whenever you need help, feel free to ask :) I have been helped many so many here, SDN is a great place :)
Good luck my friend :)

Hi guys, I wish everyone still expecting letter of acceptance the very best. I got my acceptance letter this evening. :soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

hey congrats to all those who got......happy for u all.................can you share ur stats.....

Congrats what time they sent you the email? And when you had the interview?

Thank you, I got the email like at 5 and had my interview June 17th.

Hey.. You guys that got accepted, can you guys state your nationality because acceptance is also based on your nationality. I mean that diversity thing. Thanks

Thank you, I got the email like at 5 and had my interview June 17th.
Congrats a lot on ur big big achievement.mine was also on June 17th. Nothing yet. Do u know anyone else who was there on 17th and got acceptance.

June 17th, nothing for me too...I heard they are accepting 46 students this year. I am not sure how many they sent out yesterday...Let's see what will happen today.

June 17th, nothing for me too...I heard they are accepting 46 students this year. I am not sure how many they sent out yesterday...Let's see what will happen today.
U know cibel I am getting crazy now. What we can do at this time is only pray. By the way how could we know about our status? Should we email to some one?