UIC IDDP 2015 applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Somebody said she called Ms Braulia and she said they are not done yet, keep praying!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
This is Braulia's email to me this morning :

Dear Lester,
Thank you for your email. Yes, the UIC College of Dentistry began sending acceptances, we have sent about half of the total acceptances. In the near future we expect to send additional offers and the waitlist. Thank you for your patience during the process.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm sorry I don't know if anyone else from the 17th got the acceptance or not. Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks Lez! This is great news!!

Thanks Lez! This is great news!!
This is absolute torture i mean is it that hard for them to send acceptances all at once instead of just letting us wait and wait!!!

This is absolute torture i mean is it that hard for them to send acceptances all at once instead of just letting us wait and wait!!!
Back home just now, turned the laptop now. no email :(

So I take it, they didn't send any more today?

I haven't heard anything from anybody so far. At least we know they are not done yet. Hang in there. We should keep being positive.

Members don't see this ad :)
I need a drink!!

LeZ said that braulia said we will send more acceptance near future. What could be the near future? Tomorrow, next weak, waiting is really torture.

LeZ said that braulia said we will send more acceptance near future. What could be the near future? Tomorrow, next weak, waiting is really torture.

I had a talk with Carolyn Feller ........ admission emails will be sent till december 1st .......so December 1st is the deadline

I believe December first is the deadline for waitlist...but they may change their style this year. Who knows.

Hey guys,,, has anyone received any email today? Has uic sent 20 or 23 acceptance offers so far?

Hey guys,,, has anyone received any email today? Has uic sent 20 or 23 acceptance offers so far?
@Elident I don't think they sent out any acceptances on Thursday.. Its great that some people were able to contact them though.. Lets hope we get to know soon.. I have been talking to a lot of people who had interviewed with me, and all of us have the same credentials, so I can understand how hard it is for them to make decisions.. I would personally have no idea how to pick, because everyone has a stellar personality and resume.. Having a unique nationality is a plus, but we can't change that ;) haha.. And because getting a seat is such a major life changer, its reasonable that the long wait is driving us a little crazy.. So good luck to everyone who is waiting..
Also, for people who got accepted, a big BIG Congrats to you all! Please do let us know if you're accepted. It would be really helpful for the rest of us if we know how many are accepted, so we know where in the game we stand..

@Elident I don't think they sent out any acceptances on Thursday.. Its great that some people were able to contact them though.. Lets hope we get to know soon.. I have been talking to a lot of people who had interviewed with me, and all of us have the same credentials, so I can understand how hard it is for them to make decisions.. I would personally have no idea how to pick, because everyone has a stellar personality and resume.. Having a unique nationality is a plus, but we can't change that ;) haha.. And because getting a seat is such a major life changer, its reasonable that the long wait is driving us a little crazy.. So good luck to everyone who is waiting..
Also, for people who got accepted, a big BIG Congrats to you all! Please do let us know if you're accepted. It would be really helpful for the rest of us if we know how many are accepted, so we know where in the game we stand..

Hey Chicagolove, When were you interviewed? Date please..

Last edited:
Does anyone know for sure how many one got accepted? I don't believe they sent 20 offers ,, probably they sent less!!

I heard 4 people they don't want UIC and so far I believe they are 15 or 16

Well this is a relieving news as this will create more openings for those who will be waitlisted,,

Please let us know if anyone recieved any email today!!!

So another week has started. Any idea when uic will start sending acceptance for the next batch?

Hey fellas,, any update on our pending status???

Lez I think u will get acceptance from Rutgers before u hear from UIC.

Hope so ram! Did you interview anywhere else ram?

Please post if anyone gets any emails..I am hoping they will release results today!!:scared::unsure::zombie::watching:+pissed+

Don't expect anything till Wednesday evening. Apparently UIC likes Wednesdays.

Reactions: 1 users
So is tomorrow judgment day?

I am exhausted...hope tomorrow is the last day.