UIC IDDP 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i did, scroll up in the middle of this conversation!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck everyone! If anybody hears back from the school please let the others know to keep the thread alive

Hi,
I have my interview on June 10th at UIC..Could anyone please tell me what were you asked or whether any aspect of your profile was focused more on? your input would be appreciated

Hi, do you mind if you share your experience at the interview please?
They ask you: tell me about yourself
They don't read your application before the interview.
Very simple interview, Don't worry

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
I have my interview on June 10th at UIC..Could anyone please tell me what were you asked or whether any aspect of your profile was focused more on? your input would be appreciated
Good luck tomorrow, if you can post your experience please.

Hey everyone, please HELP. I have submitted my application to UIC a week ago, the status says it is complete and ready for review, but today I received a weird email from graduate and professional admissions saying that they need to evaluate original transcripts/academic records as they prefer to see and verify the original grading system of institution over the ECTS. I googled it and I understand what it is but why do they need it and how to get it? I am so confused and worried... :(:(:(:(:(

They have started sending acceptance emails guys.

Got mine today.:banana::clap: 2nd time is the charm lol.

Compeletion email was on april 19th, IV invite email was on the 19th and IV was on may 19th.

They told us they will interview around 135 and accept 55 this year so keep your hopes up.
Good luck.

Reactions: 1 user
They have started sending acceptance emails guys.

Got mine today.:banana::clap: 2nd time is the charm lol.

Compeletion email was on april 19th, IV invite email was on the 19th and IV was on may 19th.

They told us they will interview around 135 and accept 55 this year so keep your hopes up.
Good luck.

Congratulations..
Do u think they will send any more iv ? thank you

I am almost positive .... there will be another 2 or 3 patches at least

I just got an invite today :)
Would you share your stats? I'm waiting for my iv, sometimes so hopelessly... Worried about my TOEFL and late application:( please share or sent me your stats privately . Thanks ;)

Would you share your stats? I'm waiting for my iv, sometimes so hopelessly... Worried about my TOEFL and late application:( please share or sent me your stats privately . Thanks ;)

NBDE 1&2. Toefl 113. Limited exp in home country. 5+ years of exp in US as a DA and office manager. Volunteer exp. Undergrad research. National award in home country.

NBDE 1&2. Toefl 113. Limited exp in home country. 5+ years of exp in US as a DA and office manager. Volunteer exp. Undergrad research. National award in home country.
Those are beautiful stats! Good luck with your interview!!!! :)

I heard that they already sent wait list to some , I don't know if they have sent all acceptances? Usually they sent wait list after all acceptances but There should be some spots left because they are still interviewing applicants! Group on Facebook reached 33
Personally I didn't receive any thing , please keep this group thread active any info will be valuable!

I heard that they already sent wait list to some , I don't know if they have sent all acceptances? Usually they sent wait list after all acceptances but There should be some spots left because they are still interviewing applicants! Group on Facebook reached 33
Personally I didn't receive any thing , please keep this group thread active any info will be valuable!
Thanks for the info. What is the name of the FB group?

Congratulations to all who got accepted, please join fb group at this link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1622383484742747/

Congrats to all of you guys wishing you all the best, do you have any idea if all acceptances have been sent? And are all members in the group accepted or there are seniors from previous years added to the group? Does anyone know what chance we have if we are not waitlisted?

Congrats to all of you guys wishing you all the best, do you have any idea if all acceptances have been sent? And are all members in the group accepted or there are seniors from previous years added to the group? Does anyone know what chance we have if we are not waitlisted?

Hello Doctorseven,
I don't think every member of the group are accepted. However, I'm not 100% sure. Not all the acceptances have been sent. Still some IV scheduled and more acceptance to be sent. There're some changes.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hello Doctorseven,
I don't think every member of the group are accepted. However, I'm not 100% sure. Not all the acceptances have been sent. Still some IV scheduled and more acceptance to be sent. There're some changes.

*Chances!!!

No, nothing at all. Loosing all hopes.
I believe that we should keep positive, the thing that is really confusing that some people are joining the the uic group in Facebook without getting acceptance , I understand that some want to keep connections and be updated but in the same time giving us a wrong picture about the acceptance process, anyways let's not lose hope and good luck for all of us

I believe that we should keep positive, the thing that is really confusing that some people are joining the the uic group in Facebook without getting acceptance , I understand that some want to keep connections and be updated but in the same time giving us a wrong picture about the acceptance process, anyways let's not lose hope and good luck for all of us
Thank you for pump up!

Any invites who had completion after May 24?
Thank you

I had completion on May 24th n nothing yet! I think they done with acceptances.

Can please anyone tell me if UIC is sending out anymore interview invitations or not?

Has anyone recently been wait listed/accepted/ and or turned UIC down for another school?

Is UIC done for this cycle? From last year experience they should be done by now. If anyone knows more information, please tell