UIC, Midwestern and Rosalind Franklin DPT programs Chances?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sarahlorraine91

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently applied to UIC, Midwestern and Rosalind Franklin DPT programs and am very nervous about getting accepted into at lest one of these schools. UIC would be my first pick so I'm especially interested in anyone who has experience with their admissions process. My stats: gpa: 3.9 prereq science gpa:3.9 (PTCAS) GRE: 151 Q 165 V (316) and 4.0 writing. 100 volunteer hours in 2 settings work experience as an aide to the intellectually and physically disabled. 4 years DII soccer. If anyone out there can tell me their story or give an opinion on my odds at any of these schools I'd greatly appreciate it. My anxiety is at its max right now!

Members don't see this ad.

These posts are so stupid; you HAVE to know that your stats are extremely competitive (not much to even improve on .1 GPA?) but you have either one of two issues: 1. You're trying to humblebrag or 2. Your self esteem is so awful that you need constant reassurance.

Barring either of these attributes coming out during an interview, you're pretty much guaranteed a seat somewhere.

Reactions: 5 users
These posts are so stupid; you HAVE to know that your stats are extremely competitive (not much to even improve on .1 GPA?) but you have either one of two issues: 1. You're trying to humblebrag or 2. Your self esteem is so awful that you need constant reassurance.

Barring either of these attributes coming out during an interview, you're pretty much guaranteed a seat somewhere.

lol, your honesty is really quite comical. Seriously though, you have a 316 GRE (which is rock scientist level for PT schools it seems) and a 3.9 GPA....just don't blow the interview.

Reactions: 1 user