MPH UIC: Missing document/transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rpflash100

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
While checking on my application today, I saw an error that said "incomplete, missing documents," then the document that was missing showed as a transcript. I uploaded a copy of that transcript but it seems silly since it would be unofficial. Also, SOPHAS has my official transcript. Anyone seen anything like this?

I went ahead and uploaded the document and I dropped an email to Jacob Wilson. But, of course, I'm freaking out about this, and why.

Members don't see this ad.

I know mine wasn't updated for a while. I was actually accepted before it ever said it was received on the portal. My application was recieved 10/9, and my transcript was "missing" until updated on 12/11.

Depending on when you submitted, they may just not have updated yet. Looking at past years, they tend to be slow on updating their online portal. I submitted in November and mine was updated a couple of weeks later, but I've seen multiple others who did not have similar experiences.

Thanks.
I got an email this morning saying that the document was accepted. I guess it's all ok. SOPHAS won't send incomplete packages, which is what had me worried.