UIW Feik School of Pharmacy Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anybody received any information after they got the email stating the deposit is paid for ?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anybody made a Facebook page yet?

I interviewed feb 5 and received an acceptance email feb 26!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Hey all! I was accepted a few days after my interview last month and am now currently looking for a roommate. I'll probably be staying at the apartments right across the school. Does anyone else plan on living there too or thinking about it?
Do you by chance know the name of those apartments. I plan on looking into some apartment near the school or downtown area.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you by chance know the name of those apartments. I plan on looking into some apartment near the school or downtown area.

Yess I need help too I don't know where to live. I'm not too familiar with San Antonio area, I'm from Houston

Yess I need help too I don't know where to live. I'm not too familiar with San Antonio area, I'm from Houston
I'm from Houston too! Well I go to UH. I've started looking on Zillow for nice places.

Yea Im looking for apartments too!! I think I'm just gonna drive around the area

Reactions: 1 user

Hi there! They are called Cityvista apartments :)

Yea Im looking for apartments too!! I think I'm just gonna drive around the area

They are actually gorgeous apartments! I've heard that the parking permit for FEIK is $300, and some of the P2's were saying that their daily commute to school is about 30min :/ I didn't want to be stressing out looking for an apartment rather than just staying right across for a huge convenience. Let me know if you want any information on those apartments :) I already have a one bedroom there, but am looking for hopefully a roommate. Good luck!

Hello guys, I just withdrew my acceptance to the school. Good luck to those waiting! ;)

I withdrew my acceptance last week! Hopefully some of y'all still waiting hear back soon. Goodluck to everyone this upcoming Fall semester! :)

Hi there! I received my acceptance letter via email last Tuesday. I have been out of town but got back yesterday and had a package of acceptance from the school. My only guess is that it arrived Saturday. I hope you all heard from them or will hear soon!!
What were your stats I’m doing my prereqs and I need some tips