Ultimate Dental School Admission Guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunmoon6689

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! Has anybody used this guide before? It is called the Ultimate Dental School Admission Guide by Dr. Aly Kanani. I keep finding it during various internet searches, but am unsure whether it is worth the money. Please let me know what you think. I would sincerely appreciate any and all opinions.

Members don't see this ad.

it's gotta be good or else they wouldn't use the word ULTIMATE!

Hi! Has anybody used this guide before? It is called the Ultimate Dental School Admission Guide by Dr. Aly Kanani. I keep finding it during various internet searches, but am unsure whether it is worth the money. Please let me know what you think. I would sincerely appreciate any and all opinions.

It contains nothing that you can't find here on SDN for free. Save your money.

Members don't see this ad :)
It has magical spells that will guarantee acceptance into dental school. I am just kidding it doesn't have magical spells. I checked.

I've seen threads on SDN where people openly call it useless. I've never seen it but the threads on it suggest that 20 minutes on SDN would be a better investment of your time. You might want to try a search.

But then again, if the 2006 version does have magical spells....

I bought one. Tons of grammar error. I agree, you could get tons more info from the SDN w/ ADEA guide to Dental Schools. Ie, the author spent the majority of the book listing dental schools, but the info is nowhere near/as accurate as what you would find from ADEA or SDN

I bought it last year. I will never get that money and more importantly the time back that I spent on that book. Dont be another victim...

it's gotta be good or else they wouldn't use the word ULTIMATE!

But it says ULTIMATE, man.:eek: That must make it worth it. Oh and do you have to have a live chicken for any of the spells? Cause I sacrificed mine to get my interviews already...

SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! i bought that last year... feel totally wasted my money... Use SDN and official guide to Dental Schools !!!!

Dont waste your money, I shelled out $40, to print it out at home (waste paper and ink), and everything is like 20 point font so it just looks longer. Not very helpful, most of it had info about schools that you can find here or predents.com.

Search here and other sites, but don't buy crappy one-off books!
What do you want to know anyway? There are 50 or so schools, you take the DAT, pick 10 schools to go to, apply to 15 of them, pray you get in one, and there ya go!

Simple as that;)

I purchased it never got it. Despite many attempts to collect they would not respond. out 30 bucks... bolloks :mad:
they were supposed to send me a disk as it is not compatable with Mac. NOOBS :thumbdown:

Ultimate Dental School Admissions Guide, Ultimately not worth it

thanks so much for the link...and i almost wasted about 40 bucks on it...