Ultimate PCAT Products

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Strutter

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Post and discuss products here that you'd recomend, how it's helped you for the PCAT, and any other useful information.

Members don't see this ad.

Post and discuss products here that you'd recomend, how it's helped you for the PCAT, and any other useful information.

You are not asking for advice; instead you make a statement that is like a prompt for an essay question.

When did everyone get so rude and lazy? A quick search will show that this has been discussed hundreds of times.

Members don't see this ad :)
i like the kaplan online course a lot even though it cost me 1k. but i jumped up 30 %-tile for bio and 35 %-tile for verbal. everything else was about the same. i am a non-native English speaker though.

You are not asking for advice; instead you make a statement that is like a prompt for an essay question.

When did everyone get so rude and lazy? A quick search will show that this has been discussed hundreds of times.

well okay, if you are a pharmacist and the patient asked you where are pain medicines like tylenol or advil, you know that it is going to be in the aisle where it says "Pain". what are you going to say? "Dude, it is right under the Pain aisle. cant you see that?" or "Okay, let me help you locating that item." You sound like one of those people who is going to say my first response. Not to be rude or anything. Just answer the person's question; that person probably doesnt need your side comment.

well okay, if you are a pharmacist and the patient asked you where are pain medicines like tylenol or advil, you know that it is going to be in the aisle where it says "Pain". what are you going to say? "Dude, it is right under the Pain aisle. cant you see that?" or "Okay, let me help you locating that item." You sound like one of those people who is going to say my first response. Not to be rude or anything. Just answer the person's question; that person probably doesnt need your side comment.

Well ok, if you are a pharmacy student and the exam asks you about adrenergic receptors, are you going to raise your hand and ask for answers to the test? No, because you should have put in some effort and studied.

Just let the person do the tiny amount of work required to find the answer to their essay prompt (they didn't word it like a question). They don't need you spoon feed them everything.

Well ok, if you are a pharmacy student and the exam asks you about adrenergic receptors, are you going to raise your hand and ask for answers to the test? No, because you should have put in some effort and studied.

Just let the person do the tiny amount of work required to find the answer to their essay prompt (they didn't word it like a question). They don't need you spoon feed them everything.

i am talking about patient to customer relationship, or even friend to friend relationship. i am not even talking about academic setting here. if you are going to dissipate my point into something else, then be my guest. i dont see why i still need to go on and argue with you.

i am talking about patient to customer relationship, or even friend to friend relationship. i am not even talking about academic setting here. if you are going to dissipate my point into something else, then be my guest. i dont see why i still need to go on and argue with you.

Right. This forum isn't about customer to patient relationships either. You can't try to spin it that way and tell me that I'm wrong.

Guys. Let us try and keep this a positive forum. Why? Because Positivity breeds positivity and vice versa. More good things will happen to us if we keep it positive. We all belong to this forum regardless of how we got here and for one reason: To better our academic, social, and professional lives. So let us use this as the connective thread through which success will pour out of our very pockets through our hard work. And we have each other -- every single person that belongs to this community -- to thank for this.

If you are going to flame or say something bad -- and I'm not saying that you guys will -- please keep it to yourself. All we want is progress and negativity stifles our progress.

I guarantee you 100% that by doing this -- keeping bad things to yourself -- good things will follow.

Also, for those of you who are reading this and WANT to annhililate new threads with common themes, DO post your very heart and soul out into reviewing products for the PCAT. Post links to threads that have reviews if necessary. Do this now.

I agree with you, Knickerbocker. You make valid points. I think it's time that people stop posting threads with common themes. That is why we MUST stop it now. And to do that, post here your recommendations.

Thank you for shining the light on us.

We have this ball here. Let's get it rolling, guys!

S

:thumbup: And I absolutely will ONLY tolerate positivity on this forum. I plan to keep it that way. All in favor, say "Aye," or forever hold your peace.

You know what would have been far faster than typing that long message?

Using the search function.

:) You're a funny guy. You should be like a comedian or something or one of those guys that makes people laugh all the time. Congratz!!! :hardy: You get 3 gold stars... no wait, one more for being helpful. That's 4. :laugh:

Anyways guys, post away!!!